Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

I have just been told by the devteam that legit players shouldn't be banned anymore now. RB and you guys, please let me know if you are back in the game. Thanks for your help!

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have just been told by the devteam that legit players shouldn't be banned anymore now. RB and you guys, please let me know if you are back in the game. Thanks for your help!

Yup, I'm back! It was scary at first, because the game started by showing the "You are banned!" dialog again, but after a second or two, that went away. Thanks for fixing this!

I even got my Colorado ZR2 cards from that event, which means I'm ready to build that car when it comes out. And I have 5 days left on part 3 of the monster truck special project, so I guess that's still worth a shot as well.

Now, here's a tricky question for you, and I know you might not be able to answer it, because it borders on making your anti-cheat thing more vulnerable: Is there any way we can keep this from happening again any time soon? Is it advised to build up one's credits slowly and steadily, rather than do lots of mastery races in one day?

Again, I understand if you can't say. But at the same time, I'm sure you can appreciate how frustrating this was. You lose out on a couple of days' worth of (minor) LTE rewards, and perhaps more importantly, your personal integrity is attacked both by a faulty bot and the support agents that aren't in a position to doubt the bot's verdict. Any pointers on how to avoid another experience like this would be highly appreciated. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention — fingers crossed for everyone else who was affected by this!
no avatar

DCSRT8

Google Play (Android)

I would like to update here that my 14 days passed, so ban was lifted today. Progress wasn't reset, I was still missing from LB, but doing one race bounced me back with no reset of MP rank.

Customer care was of no use at all, and in last reply from Gabriel (which I received after 7 days of wait) was nothing but reminder of terms of service, that they can ban for "no reason". Even after writing many long detailed emails and everything, the customer care always just gave nothing but generic response.

Also my bad on one part that I missed Fabien's post where he asked if we were back, I'm sorry about that.
no avatar

yasidoo Yasidoo

Apple (iOS)

Help help help plais my asphalt 9 banned im sec plais helpe my  my player id b7e94 plais help my 😢😢😰😰😭😭
no avatar

Krzysztof_Matlak

Google Play (Android)

Hello. I was banned for no reason. I play from the beginning. I never used mod or hack. Why???
ticket ID is 13947067
My gameloft id: c8930
Please help.
no avatar

Sudeep Ghosh

Windows PC

I have been banned for no reason when contacted customer care they say suspicious activity but when asked what kind of suspicious activity they keep mum.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

They aren't supposed to tell you why because it will be used against them.