Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

DCSRT8

Google Play (Android)

quailstorm wrote:
When you are banned your results automatically get hidden, but not removed. So you will be able to claim event rewards when you go back.
About MP, I dunno. In A8 temporary banned people got their rating reset to 1000. So probably here too.

My LTE result wasn't hidden in this case tho. I had checked it with another device and result wasn't hidden, nor of some other player who was banned just like me. But we both were missing from MP leaderboard.

I see, well I can only hope that it will not reset then. It's months of grinding, I sacrificed so much of my time for MP points. It will be a such a waste if it does reset cause of such an unjust ban. I can't even express in words how bad I would feel if it happens.

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

DCSRT8 wrote:
What reply they gave you tho? Also what were your last actions when you were able to play?

There hasn't been a useful reply so far. They said that after looking into it, they found out I was banned. Well, I already knew that.

As for my last actions, the day I was banned, I played as usual in the morning. MP, LTE, a few mastery races. Then, a few hours later, I opened the game again, tried to get a free box of cards, and got a connection error. Same error every time I tried. So I force-quit the app, like I usually do when connection errors start happening, and relaunched it. That's when I got the banned message.
no avatar

DCSRT8

Google Play (Android)

Running Bird wrote:
There hasn't been a useful reply so far. They said that after looking into it, they found out I was banned. Well, I already knew that.

As for my last actions, the day I was banned, I played as usual in the morning. MP, LTE, a few mastery races. Then, a few hours later, I opened the game again, tried to get a free box of cards, and got a connection error. Same error every time I tried. So I force-quit the app, like I usually do when connection errors start happening, and relaunched it. That's when I got the banned message.

Was it error 500 or something like? I can't be 100% sure but my room joining error was 500, as far as i can recall. The pattern of your last play seems pretty same as me. 14 days wasn't mentioned in my message, I only came to know of it after contacting customer care, so maybe just like that penalty part wasn't mentioned in mine, but applies to me as well. It can't be the connection issue as in that particular day my net was fine, I mean I have seen worse connection before but it never caused a ban.

Well, 17 should be date when my band will get lifted, hopefully. I will update the results here, as for the customer care they are just gonna accuse you more and more. And our evidence doesn't matter to them regardless of how strong our evidence might be. They haven't replied me from 4 days. I highly doubt any solution will come from them, but let me know if it does for you.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Everyone please share your ticket ID or player ID if you also suspect of having been banned without reason since the update. We wil lcheck the account of those of you who already shared them in this thread.

Just like you, I suspect that the anti-hack system detects your sudden increase of in-game currency as a ****.
no avatar

DCSRT8

Google Play (Android)

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Everyone please share your ticket ID or player ID if you also suspect of having been banned without reason since the update. We wil lcheck the account of those of you who already shared them in this thread.

Just like you, I suspect that the anti-hack system detects your sudden increase of in-game currency as a ****.

Thank you, my device ID was f48c86.

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Everyone please share your ticket ID or player ID ...

Fabien, thanks for responding! :) You might already know my data, but just to be sure:

User ID: f42f8
Ticket ID: 13293377

(If you ever want to read a super-long email/Asphalt history that features...you!, look no further than that ticket.)

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks for the IDs. Yes RB, I have sent your data to the team.
no avatar

PDog2827

Running Bird, I received the same message as you, but it says I'm out for 7 days. I've tried to file something with support by cannot find where to do it, (do you mind showing me where?).

The update maxed most of my cars out and also gave me an insane amount of credits and tokens. I've been playing through the masteries to get blueprints to drop, I've also used tokens to get the gold boxes. I've been able to add about 12 cars since the update. I currently have about 11 million credits and 4,000 tokens, (some of which I paid for before the update). I have put so many hours into this game. This is very frustrating.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

If you see pictures on first page of this thread you can contact Customer Care by pressing the yellow Customer Care button.

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

PDog2827 wrote:
Running Bird, I received the same message as you, but it says I'm out for 7 days. I've tried to file something with support by cannot find where to do it, (do you mind showing me where?).

1. Fill out this form: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/673/ (make sure you select Bans/Cheaters for the issue, and Banned Account for the sub-issue)
  2. Important: Remember the email address you used in this form
  3. After submitting, make sure you click/tap "this did not help" once more — otherwise, your support request won't actually get sent
  4. Wait for the support request confirmation email and make a note of the ticket ID you'll get
  5. Go back to the game, tap "Customer Care", as mentioned by Florin, and submit your email address from step 2 along with the ticket ID you got in step 4
  6. Reply to the confirmation email from step 4 and let them know that you've submitted the form
  7. As requested by Fabien, post back here and mention your ticket ID, as well as your user ID, in case you jotted it down anywhere before the game locked you out (unfortunately, you can't access it while the ban is in effect)
Good luck!