Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Anthony_J. Cabreja

Hi Gameloft. 

Many players are having the "cannot establish server connection" issue on the recent released asphalt xtreme mobile racing game
is there anything we can try to get rid of this error messsge? can't even pass the tittle screen tried different connections, relaunching, resinstalling the game, restating iphone/tablet/ipod,none of these methods worked for me i though i was the only one getting this error i see now im not the only one. 

Please can you inform if theres any method to fix this error i waited for this game and now can't play due to this please help. 

THANK YOU.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Anthony, please, to anyone experiencing this issue,  can you tell us:

1. What kind of internet connection are you using?
2. On which platform are you playing?
3. What is your country?
4. If you have linked our game to Google Plus, please share the URL to your Goolge Plus page. If you have linked it to Facebook please do the following:
    4.1. Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
    4.2. Click on Apps in the left column
    4.3.  Click on  Asphalt Xtreme and scroll down to “Get Help From App Developers”.
    4.4. You will find your ID right here.  Copy your ID and please past it here
no avatar

Nautam

Anthony in ios 9 in has some bug that we can not connect with game center so 
force shutdown your mobile by tapping home and sleep button until apple logo comes and then dont open anything just open setting and then gamecenter it will take some time then signout from game center and sign in and then start the game it will work and when you start it will again said that can not establish connection but you just tap on retry and your game will start.......enjoy

René P

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

ZeroDiferit

Hi. I have the same problem. Asphalt Xtreme is stuck at synchronizing.
​I have a 100 mbs optic fiber internet contection, I have a separate acount, not logged in with facebook or google, and i play on windows 10.
no avatar

caleb_gameloft

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Anthony, please, to anyone experiencing this issue,  can you tell us:

1. What kind of internet connection are you using?
2. On which platform are you playing?
3. What is your country?
4. If you have linked our game to Google Plus, please share the URL to your Goolge Plus page. If you have linked it to Facebook please do the following:
    4.1. Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
    4.2. Click on Apps in the left column
    4.3.  Click on  Asphalt Xtreme and scroll down to “Get Help From App Developers”.
    4.4. You will find your ID right here.  Copy your ID and please past it here
=================================================================================
Yes I am experiencing the same issue too....

I have 50mbs optic fibre connection
I play on a windows 10 pro OS
I am currently living in the Dubai,UAE.
My facebook user ID = 1330599497050118
Email:cobasihfxtrading@gmail.com
pls get back to me ASAP,This **** is really annoying ,Thanks

no avatar

sourabhkekan007

Yes I am experiencing the same issue too....
I have 50mbs optic fibre connection
I play on a windows 10 pro OS
I am currently living in the India.
My facebook user ID is sourabhkekan001@gmail.com
Email:sourabhkekan835@gmail.com
pls get back to me ASAP.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

If you still have this issue, try to contact Customer Care
http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/673/

Also you can try starting the game while logged into an online windows account, or try create another windows account and see if game works in that.
no avatar

ramdanrastra

Google Play (Android)

I have same problem, please fix for me
1. With mobile data
2. Android 6.0 Marshmallow
3. Indonesia
4. My game ID 1460341500646042 linked Facebook

fouez

Windows PC

Anthony_J. Cabreja wrote:
Hi Gameloft. 

Many players are having the "cannot establish server connection" issue on the recent released asphalt xtreme mobile racing game
is there anything we can try to get rid of this error messsge? can't even pass the tittle screen tried different connections, relaunching, resinstalling the game, restating iphone/tablet/ipod,none of these methods worked for me i though i was the only one getting this error i see now im not the only one. 

Please can you inform if theres any method to fix this error i waited for this game and now can't play due to this please help. 

THANK YOU.

I have same problem, please fix for me
1. Windows 10 PC
2. Country Algeria.
3. My game ID 1897766113870083 linked Facebook