Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Thomas Mize

Windows PC

Running bird your link no longer works
Running Bird wrote:
PDog2827 wrote:
Running Bird, I received the same message as you, but it says I'm out for 7 days. I've tried to file something with support by cannot find where to do it, (do you mind showing me where?).

1. Fill out this form: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/673/ (make sure you select Bans/Cheaters for the issue, and Banned Account for the sub-issue)
  2. Important: Remember the email address you used in this form
  3. After submitting, make sure you click/tap "this did not help" once more — otherwise, your support request won't actually get sent
  4. Wait for the support request confirmation email and make a note of the ticket ID you'll get
  5. Go back to the game, tap "Customer Care", as mentioned by Florin, and submit your email address from step 2 along with the ticket ID you got in step 4
  6. Reply to the confirmation email from step 4 and let them know that you've submitted the form
  7. As requested by Fabien, post back here and mention your ticket ID, as well as your user ID, in case you jotted it down anywhere before the game locked you out (unfortunately, you can't access it while the ban is in effect)
Good luck!
no avatar

Boup

Google Play (Android)

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I'd played in the morning, fine. Then in the afternoon, banned. Done nothing special inbetween.

Now I play on a phone, a tablet and a PC and sometime I switch between them relatively quickly (e.g. I leave the room where I was playing on desktop, and continue playing a bit later from my phone), so maybe the system found something strange.

If we have to be careful not to switch too often / quickly, we should just be told... In any case it does not provide any benefits to me (except convenience...) that could justify banning...

Conversation ID: #348913
no avatar

__sHaDiN____

Apple (iOS)

Re: I've been banned for no reason.

Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:46 pm
My asphalt xtreme account was also banned for no reason. I logged into the game after two days of off and it shows my account was banned for cheating. It shows that my in game progress was reached by abnormal method and it shows I made alterations in the game. I don't even know how to do that. I've been playing asphalt 8,9,and xtreme and modern combat 5. I don't have any problem in any other game. I thought it was only my problem but all of you have the same. I hope we'll get our account back.
no avatar

SULLEY2014

Windows PC

pls UnBAN me...
Entry ID: 110020350