Let us know how what you would like to see added to the game!

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

[Official] Suggestion Thread

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:37 am

Submit your suggestions in this thread! It can be any suggestion, except the addition of new cars. To request a car, please use the dedicated 
Car suggestion thread

If the community likes your suggestion, it will be added to the list below and eventually be considered for a future update to Asphalt Xtreme.

Before posting a new suggestion, make sure that it hasn't been posted/replied yet.
no avatar

ladyflux

Windows Phone

Germany

Re: [OFFICIAL] Suggestion Thread

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:45 pm
I would suggest a Beta version for windows phone as well, seems there are already Beta versions released for IOS and Android ?!
no avatar

Sage013

Windows PC

Re: Official Suggestion Thread

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:37 pm
Can we have an option to turn off the spray and general mud splattering over the screen while racing please. I'm sure some people might like it, but persoanlly I want to play a driving game and not a mud slinging fight simulator. :)
no avatar

ladyflux

Windows Phone

Germany

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:51 pm
Yep, a quick play feature - without cars losing oil (!) - would be great :-)

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:58 am
Thanks for your suggestions

Car Suggestions
They have ben moved to the official Car suggestion thread

Quick play feature:
I have requested the quick play feature. Let's see if it can be done. 

Turn off the spray & mud:
I am asking if it can be done. Does it disturb your experience? 
no avatar

Rasheghra

Re: [Official] Suggestion Thread

Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:00 pm
Could you please create an option of selling the upgrading materials for credit? That would be wonderful for lessening the grinding. I am ok with watching loads of ads to earn free credits as well.

Shinigami84

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:26 am
Please consider rebalancing limited-time events. Currently they're only doable if you upgrade the car to absolute maximum. I like how you provided tiered rewards for different times, but those times are insanely hard to beat. The best I managed so far was worst possible reward, 500 credits. I upgraded the car till first elite level, rode perfectly, took 1st place, all for... 500? Complete waste of time, I get 900 for fun knockdown events with trucks.

1. Limited time events feel unrewarding. Rewards feel insignificant and very hard to obtain.

2. I recommend adding a similar reward tiers for leader boards, currently they seem to be limited to only 25 or so top players. I get between 4k and 5k.

3. Recommended rating for time limited events. Must have. I tried pickup challenge vs truck, truck goes WAY faster than my pickup and I'm 6 seconds behind worst time with a reward.  So I don't feel like playing those limited time events at all, they're made only for ultra Uber elite drivers.

4. Double credits bonus. Please make it easier to obtain (cheaper and drops from more events) and limit it to 2 hours. Or 1 hour. I tried to use it to the fullest today, played the game 4 hours straight. Bought 2 cars for 87.5k credits and 142k credits and accumulated extra 190k credits. Awesome. But now my head hurts. I'm afraid this will happen to anyone who tries to use 2x credits bonus to the fullest. I believe it would be better to break it up into two separate 2-hour game sessions.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 pm
Rasheghra wrote:
Could you please create an option of selling the upgrading materials for credit? That would be wonderful for lessening the grinding. I am ok with watching loads of ads to earn free credits as well.

It's already possible. You can do it via the upgrades inventory menu.
@Shinigami84, great list, thanks!

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:17 pm
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. I would like to take some time to share some of our thoughts regarding them.

The Oil System
We are currently discussing various ways of improving it. Even though it is too early to explain what will be done, your feedback is seriously taken into account.

Advertisement
A lot of you have complained about the ads being too numerous and too intrusive. We need to check which ads and in which countries are they displayed too often, in order to reduce their appearance.

Prices differences
Some of you have noticed different prices depending on which device you are using, or which account you are using. It is not a bug; it’s normal, and this situation should stop any time soon.

Off Line Mode
A lot of players have requested the game to be playable off-line. As we have explained, we choose to make a 100% on-line game to preserve a safe playing environment and reduce the possibilities for cheaters to take advantage of the game. However, because you want to play off-line, we are thinking of some kind of compromise:  a special (but limited) mode that would enable you to play off-line might appear soon.

This hypotetic off-line mode will never be like the off-oline mode of Asphalt 8. 

Cheaters
We are working hard to bring you a game exempt of any cheaters. it takes time for our anti-hack system to adjust. 

The “watch ads to get currency” button
This button will be working in more and more countries soon. Some of you can’t use it properly, this should be addressed soon.

Multiplayer winning streak rewards
The winning streak rewards will work properly in the next update of Asphalt Xtreme; coming very very soon.

Shinigami84

Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:59 am
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions

Turn off the spray & mud:
I am asking if it can be done. Does it disturb your experience? 

Not spray and mud itself, but its amount when using best graphical settings. There's a bit too much of it on the screen in certain areas of certain levels, they cover at least half of my screen, making it hard to see what is happening. And I seem to be getting headaches when I play with max graphical settings. Lowering them fixes this, much less eye strain and less mud and spray. Not a framerate issue, visually it looks identical @ 60 fps.