no avatar

Static171

Windows PC

Lost account

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:38 pm
Hello, I have lost access to my account. Looking at some of the other posts, it seems that it takes between 2 weeks and 2 months to get access to their account back. Is there any possiblity that I can get my account back quickly?
My ticket ID is: 16009049
Thanks
no avatar

Static171

Windows PC

Re: Lost account

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 pm
I can give details such as exact amount of T5 troops (down to last number, such as 523,512 instead of 524k), number of each adventurer, number of resource items, etc etc. At the time when I lost access anyways. Who knows if it will stay the same after.
no avatar

egeec

Windows PC

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:24 am
Bro, same problem like u , i lost everything i wait 24 days and nothing  , still waiting, i see my friend making free gold from events ,and i pay real money  with my credit card  for this game and this i get from customer support we work on that.  i think this is scam ,25 days waiting.
no avatar

Boru

Windows PC

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:04 am
please, i have the same problem. i cant access my game because its automatically linked as soon as i launch the application. but somehow it has reset to the start. my game name is Boru, castle level 21 realm 163. please i have put a lot of time and money into the game, i cant access my account to talk with customer care
no avatar

Xverses

Windows PC

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:39 pm
I have lost my account on Modern Combat Versus ...My ticket id is 16011999...Please do it quick...I can see my name in the rankings..But i have lost access to it..... Username Xverses... my id in game was 9661f3
no avatar

Static171

Windows PC

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:19 pm
It's been 2.5 weeks, many tickets and phone calls later and nothing. I've been told twice that my access has been restored, but it hasn't. Is Gameloft actually capable of restoring accounts?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost account

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:11 am
Hey, Static!

Sorry for the late reply! :( I've just escalated your ticket so someone from the team will get back to you ASAP. Thanks a ton for all your support and patience!

@egeec & Boru: Have you managed to report your issue with our CC team? If you have, please share your ticket ID with me.

All the best, guys!