no avatar

cadmarques

Windows PC

Hello, I have windows 10 and the game came already on my menu.
I started playing without entering username to register an account.
If i remember correctly i just clicked and it started to play.
As a result, i cant access my account from another device and if i want to delete it, i cant do it as well ( i may want to start again in a new realm, for example ).
Is there some way you can help me?
no avatar

iomax71

Windows PC

Hello
I couldn't open the game after the update. Not because of me or my pc...just didn't work as before. Then the game started but of course i've been attacked by enemies and i lost all soldiers and resources: I'd like to know, since is not my fault, if it's possible to have back, like reset to before. Thanks
no avatar

coolapple

Windows PC

One a new PC, I logged in MSN assuming my old account would pop up.

Instead I cannot log in to my old account (sabri II on realm172) now. 

I cannot link my account to other devices since I cannot logout from MSN. I opened up a ticket, The  ticket ID is 15620487

I bought a bunch of gold and wanted to play, but now I cannot 

Please help
Attachments
sab1.png
sab1.png (207.36 KiB) Viewed 328 times
no avatar

coolapple

Windows PC

Luke_bris wrote:
Hi.

My game is loading but forcing me to the Settings/Connections/Link Device page and I am unable to play the Local Device version.
I had my original game loaded on my Desktop, and then downloaded onto my Laptop via Windows Store. The laptopbeginner castle  version is now linked to my MSN account rather than my main game and I could not link the two, however until today I could still play the main game local device version. Now I am being forced to the link devices page and the only option it allows me to do is to keep the MSN copy (ie the beginner castle which I dont want!) and delete the local device copy.)

Watch the below vid as it shows the issue:
https://youtu.be/EVW5gZQM34A

I
have logged a support ticket under #RNG-41558-255 and have tried calling the support team but have not heard back. I am worried I am going to lose my main game as I have spent a lot of time and money on it. Please assist!!!

I have the same issue. Were Gameloft staff were able to resolve your issue? My ticket id is is 15620487
no avatar

coolapple

Windows PC

Is there no customer service , or anyone authorized to comment? I need help urgently :) Thank you
no avatar

tsibmal

Windows PC

I play on two PCs and iphone. My wife started playing on the smartphone. I decided to help her with the construction projects, I entered the synchronization of her accounting on my iphone, on both PCs my record was lost - my wife's account appeared. What to do? How to return the accounting that was on both computers? In support of already written 10 letters for 7 days and all without result. came the answer only from the robot. I as a result of the crookedly worked synchronization lost the account in which I invested money.
no avatar

Xverses

Windows PC

I have lost my account on Modern Combat Versus ...My ticket id is 16011999...Please do it quick...I can see my name in the rankings..But i have lost access to it..... Username Xverses... my id in game was 9661f3
no avatar

AkhileshSharma

Windows PC

Hello I have already downloaded and playing game for sometime on Windows. How to connect my game progress till now with msn? Please share the details and steps to do. wrote:
Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.

1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us.

2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use the same platform (iOS/Android/Windows), you can use your MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center account to reconnect to your progress;
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/. After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

3. Just log in the game and enjoy being back on the battlefield!  :)

no avatar

DanMil

Windows PC

Hi, June 22, 2018 I turned on the game, but did not want to run. Despite the connection to the internet, there was information that there was a problem connecting to the server. After restarting the computer, the game has started from the beginning. I lost 4 months of play and money. How can I recover it? I am in the kingdom of 156, the alliance of PoL, my nickname Grom'P '. I am very upset about it !!! How can I get access to this game ???
no avatar

danieltype@hotmail.com

Windows PC

cause a low voltage lightning the pc gave me account castle.17e2c
my account is another I think only soluione is that you send in my mail code of old account to be able to enter and delete castle17e2c please tomorrow morning expires shield I do not want to lose everything I have invested a lot in this game
Help me