Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Andersonmoe, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. Customer Care team will look into your ticket as soon as possible :)
no avatar

bet74

Windows PC

I thought I connected the game to MSN. I had a problem with the notebook and I had to reinstall the game. Now it does not allow me to connect to my initial account, my castle WilloW level 15 ally leader in realm 232 (x123y93) is attacked every day and I'm losing everything. I spent almost € 150 on the game and I hate the idea of not being able to recover at least the castle. My number of tiket is
17712374 I await an answer, thank you.
no avatar

bet74

Windows PC

Can somebody answer please?
no avatar

Artur Laskowski

Windows PC

ID is 17789734
I used only the microsoft account. After the reinstallation the game is from the beginning.
I did everything according to the instructions and it still does not work.
no avatar

StarToo

Windows PC

Good day, logging in on my laptop does not give me my account from the PC.
When using change device with old device and new device keep getting message that code is invalid os has expired.

How can I get my account on my laptop for the holidays, so can keep my shield up and not be plundered.
no avatar

StarToo

Windows PC

ticket ID is 17795478
no avatar

Chaser328

Windows PC

我的舊電腦壞了,如何取回遊戲ID?謝謝大家幫忙!
no avatar

avicon

Windows PC

Hello,
ok so my friend tried to link is account from is phone to a laptop but after instal the game and lunch it he pressed "Sign in with Microsoft Account" and not Link Device, He used the mail he use for thr game on the phone when he finished with the sign in it didnt let him to choose is main account from the phone and and link is mail to the new profile you get when you lunch the game the first time... so now he have 2 accounts on the same mail 1 on the phone one on the laptop :D how can we fix this that is main will be used on the laptop?
BTW i msg the support 3-4 days ago no answer until now:/
no avatar

Gok

Windows PC

Hello, I have posted one reply earlier but not sure if i did it right so I am sending another to make sure. I have an ticket id no: 17897513 and by mistake I happened to open another while i was trying to send better explanation and the ticket no for the second is: 17895297
Your prompt advise and help would be very much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Gok
no avatar

motormouse51

Windows PC

I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. Now all I can get is a new castle.
By now my castle is in ruins and my troops are all wounded, with no rss
I have a ticket  # 17896335
But I used the wrong email.
How can I login on my old acct