no avatar

Mordred

Windows Phone

My castle is in kingdom 96 (x: 319 - y: 253), alliance MFR, current power 193M
no avatar

DrEaDkInG-87

Windows PC

Over the course of the past few days i hadnt been able to play. Kept getting no online connection messages before the game had even loaded yet I know i was connected to the internet because I w as hardlined, asa result i was forced to uninstall and reinstall, now how do i restore my progress. I was signed in through msn. my additional info is Realm 133, Castle name DrEaDkInG, alliance AOA,  A step by step guide would be greatly appreciated on the forums on how to restore progress or even an in game option instead of just linking devices. THe guide to progress restoration isnt exactly clear and seems kinda vague
no avatar

Luke_bris

Windows PC

Hi.

My game is loading but forcing me to the Settings/Connections/Link Device page and I am unable to play the Local Device version.
I had my original game loaded on my Desktop, and then downloaded onto my Laptop via Windows Store. The laptopbeginner castle  version is now linked to my MSN account rather than my main game and I could not link the two, however until today I could still play the main game local device version. Now I am being forced to the link devices page and the only option it allows me to do is to keep the MSN copy (ie the beginner castle which I dont want!) and delete the local device copy.)

Watch the below vid as it shows the issue:
https://youtu.be/EVW5gZQM34A

I
have logged a support ticket under #RNG-41558-255 and have tried calling the support team but have not heard back. I am worried I am going to lose my main game as I have spent a lot of time and money on it. Please assist!!!

lichred

Google Play (Android)

Ivana from Gameloft wrote:
Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.
lost progression on windows  cant access linked acount on  andoroide
ticket id
1483539   from  15 december
i must be stupid because  i  was unable to link my progress on windows  to androide tablet before the 30 of of decemember
and in the 30 of december i lost windows instalation with all my progress

lichred

Google Play (Android)

Luke_bris wrote:
Hi.
allows me to do is to keep the MSN copy (ie the beginner castle which I dont want!) and delete the local device copy.)

Watch the below vid as it shows the issue:
https://youtu.be/EVW5gZQM34A

I
have logged a support ticket under #RNG-41558-255 and have tried calling the support team but have not heard back. I am worried I am going to lose my main game as I have spent a lot of time and money on it. Please assist!!!
"
i am sorry to hear you have dificullty please folow our instruction pay more money and began the game again we planted a virus and sspywar in your device " it maybe a joke and maybe a reality ...
after  some letter and complain to custuner care   they ask for id that i knew and gave then id of the last acount i created
and tryed to tranfer my progress to that acount now have 2 acount on 3  device androide only the small 1 work  the 2 other device have now dificulty to link to internet via wifi

no avatar

stevanotw

Windows PC

I have been sending email for the last 2 weeks. want to ask how that i could back to my old castle which is have been lost device. and also send email to victoria gamesupport but no respon at all.
need your assistance to respon my problem.
no avatar

stevanotw

Windows PC

stevanotw wrote:
I have been sending email for the last 2 weeks. want to ask how that i could back to my old castle which is have been lost device. and also send email to victoria gamesupport but no respon at all.
need your assistance to respon my problem.

Thanks to gameloft team and customers care...
problem was resolved... now i could retrive to my old castle...

no avatar

Ragvild

Windows PC

Hello Gameloft i need your help quickly before my shield will expire! my ticket number is : 15261821 please help me soon!
no avatar

Rus222

Windows PC

Dear all. How do I know that I have linked my game on Windows pc. To my Microsoft account please?
If not how can I do it. 
I do not want to lose my account and level of castle etc. 
Please help

Van-Helsing

Windows PC

Hello,
I 've just formated my PC and now it is unable to recover my game account. Can someone help me please?