no avatar

xHIPx

Hello. I've lost my account progress. I'm playing the game on PC and wanted to get it on my mobile device (windows phone - same account as the PC) too because I went on holiday but I couldn't connect my PC account to my mobile and I got a msg everytime I started the game as which account to use and I kept pressing the keep device (PC) account but that msg kept appearing all the time I started the game and was annoying and 1 time I pressed the keep MSN account and I got the save from my phone on my PC and the progress was lost. Sent a ticket to customer care but there seems no one is answering. I think no one is working at gameloft at the customer care department. My ticket ID is 13743467.  Can anyone help?
no avatar

Morpheus87

After a reset of my phone, i had to reinstall the app and i couldn't get back on my account (Morpheus). How do i fix this? Also, my peace shield is about to expire, what happens with loss of troops and resources?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Morpheus87, please contact Customer Care team via in game Options and they will help you :)
no avatar

forum_1130116

I did not know that I had to get id nor link account so I did not, I would like to know how to recover my account I am with a castle level 21 in the alliance PvP as the player name Iron Gamer the leader of the alliance is Wolf Stark I do not remember the kingdom but The emperor a few days ago was SNC conquer, please help me.
no avatar

Ayeleah

"1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us"

I need to reinstall my windows 10.  I dont think i had set up a msn account, so not sure how i set up the game.  can you help pease.
no avatar

Rezerwa

Windows PC

Lost account
Ticked id 14090463
no avatar

thanh1982

Windows PC

Dear Admin!
I haved acc in the game. But now i want to play in new realm. new acc play at level 1. So i can create new id on my laptop in new realm.

​Thank!
no avatar

vrcarvalho

Windows PC

Ivana from Gameloft wrote:
2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/. After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

I have a follow-up question related to this matter: I tried to follow the instructions to connect my account to a new device, but came across with a problem. On one hand, I can't link my account on my laptop because it requires a Microsoft account which I do not have (and do not want to have). On the other hand, when I installed the game on my tablet, it created a new account which is linked to my Google account. How can I access the same account (the original one) on both devices?
no avatar

Bell

Windows Phone

Good afternoon, I can not unlink a new game account from msn, I have an old game on my device and I want to back it up but the new one does not allow it. What should I do to be able to unlink the new download of the game and not lose the progress of the previous game. I have my player ID, but I have not been answered. Thank you
no avatar

Mordred

Windows Phone

I lost account saved only on the device, I would like to know if and how you can restore it.
My ticket number is 14469723