no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.

1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us.

2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use the same platform (iOS/Android/Windows), you can use your MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center account to reconnect to your progress;
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/. After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

3. Just log in the game and enjoy being back on the battlefield!  :)
no avatar

LordBeeker

My account link was lost, is now linked to a starter castle, Gold Event and RVR, will keep sending mail until you fix and compensate, I have spent money, no more automated BS responses please.
no avatar

LordBeeker

I'm going to keep opening tickets until I get some resolution.
no avatar

Dan_Bucur

Hello,
​I have an issue wich is bothering me a little because i love this game and i am playing it for 1 year... I want to transfer or link my account fro.m android to my new device (laptop) windows, wich i just bought for a better experience and when i am trying to enter each time the code says: ''youre account has been allready linked and only once is allowed'',if anyone can help me i will be greatfull...thank you
no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi,
@LordBeeker, could you please share your Ticket ID/s with us so that we can check what happened? Thank you.
@Dan_Bucur, have you linked your game on your Android device to another Windows device? If yes, then, please, contact our Customer Care team from the in-game Options with a request to unlink your old Windows device so that you can link the new one. Thanks.
no avatar

Q11

Servers...'i has download and login to this game with my Email acc in Windows 10 home edition store platform, but when i format all my work data and Reinstal again with same windows and my same Pc'laptop too.., ''Banggg', ohhboy hahah. waoww i must start again my game castle from the beganing?!... 'note... i log in with my same email acc and i've never touch on conection or linkd menu, couse i'm too fun for playd the game.. kk'the Question is...why and how !!.. 'can you guys help me to log in again with my first acc..? please :),,thanks''''

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Q11, did you connect your game progress with your MSN account?
no avatar

glauber

Olá Ivana
Eu abri um chamado 13662931. Mas a gameloft não entra em contato. Eu não vinculei o msn e meu aparelho windows deu problema. Formatei o aparelho e instalei o MOE, o jogo começa no lvl1. Eu perdi a conta?
Eu pensei que a conta era vinculada no email. Conversei com alguns amigos e aconteceu a mesma siituação com eles. Eles disseram que a gameloft resolveu depois de um mês. 
Eu tenho uma crítica a fazer. Esse sistema de vinculação é ruim. Muitos jogadores esquecem de vincular o aparelho, e ninguem anota o id do usuário. Eu cometi dois erros, não vincular e não anotar o id. Vocês poderiam enviar um email com essas informações. O jogo tem as informações, mas os jogadores esquecem.

Estou no aguardo,

Grato,

Glauber
no avatar

glauber

Please, is anybody working at Gameloft?
no avatar

harioh

I thought I had linked the game to MSN. I had a problem with the notebook and had to reinstall the game. Now it will not let me link back to my initial account (Castle: HarioH;  Realm: 106;  Level 15 on castle). I have submitted a ticket through CS (13684123). If I can't relink soon all my effort and real money will be wasted once my shield drops. Hope to hear from you soon!!!