no avatar

NekoleMaylyn

Windows PC

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Thu May 10, 2018 3:37 am
Yes! For 2 days now I have been unable to connect with March of Empire.
It loads tp 11% and then pops up with a box, saying:

ONLINE SERVICE FAILED
​Online service connectiong failed. If the problem
persists, please contact Customer Care.
​[Retry]
​ga.ini.gcid.400

​Im trying to connect through my PC
HP 15-BW010AU laptop.

​I'm worried about my kingdom and miss my alliance.

​Please resolve this as soon as possible.

​Nicole aka HighDeity
no avatar

Red Mayor

Windows PC

Sat May 26, 2018 2:11 am
I have been unable to access the Application since Friday 18 May (NZ local time). The Application refuses to load passed the progress bar and then immediately dumps back to the Windows 10 desktop.

Uninstalling the Application and complete restart has not resolved the issue.

Following the other suggestions of closing running applications and restating all routers and attached hardware have not worked.

Regards
Red Mayor (Chris)
no avatar

jensu_james

Windows PC

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:41 am
Game down for UAE players Since 27.06.2018, around 1PM GMT. my friends in UAE too not able to get in.. stuck at 11%. in phone as well as in PC. tried reinstalling and all stuff. Do the needful soon. heard you had a version update during this time. does it conflict with UAE network security?
no avatar

yort31

Windows PC

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:35 am
I get to play the game for about 10 to 20 mins before it closes on its own with out me doing any thing. Is there iny solution to this problem?
no avatar

Baaaan

Windows PC

Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:20 pm
Haber soporte de March of Empires, ha pasado ya 1 año desde que veo que la gente tiene el mismo problema y ahora a mi, yo no tengo ganas de estar 1 pta semana esperando a que entre el juego. Arreglen eso de una vez!!!!

Hugo de Faria

Steam

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:39 pm
Hello,

I have already installed the game several time,I turned off my device for 10 minutes and i have already checked the other topics. My game is crashed at 11% since Tuesday, I didnt participate on RvR. I need help. Im Conde Hugo from 149 Realm and my ip is: 201.17.210.95.
I hope it can be fixed this week.

Hugo
no avatar

~Queen~

Windows PC

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm
Hello, I was wondering the same thing. I already reloaded the game as well as restarted my computer multiple times, but the game loads only to 69% then stops...
no avatar

Brendy

Windows PC

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:29 pm
Hello

When I opened the game about five minutes ago it loaded up to 6% and I have the following message...

Maintenance: Some of our servers are currently undergoing maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

I understand that sometimes maintenance is required and these things can happen. My only concern is that I do not know how long my shield will last for until it expires. I hope you can renew my shield if it expires for me.
I am in Realm 147 and my name is ManEng.

Thank you,
Brendan

Edit: I have access now

Edit: Edit: I have another problem.  I started a rally for the Dark Citadel, then went away from my keyboard.  When I came back a little later I found that my rally did not complete yet my troops were home. The rally only fought three waves whereas I would usually defeat thirteen waves and I did not receive any of the usual rewards for defeating DC waves. Here is a picture to show what happened: Image

Hugo de Faria

Steam

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:22 pm
im waiting

Hugo de Faria

Steam

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:14 am
My game is not working. Please, help me. my ticket ID is 65a497