no avatar

forum_1205994

Windows PC

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 pm
I'm getting stuck at 11% with "Online service connection failed. If the problem persists, please contact Custer Care.".  It's been down from past 5-6 hours.  I've tried re-booting. My internet connection works fine.
no avatar

kjwlyms

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:37 pm
Stuck at 71%, tried multiple times and 3 different connections. Game won't load. Is this maintenance time? Worried about shield running out and not logging back in right when the game is back up and everything lost.
no avatar

bursuc

Windows PC

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 pm
I am trying for 3 days to connect and it keeps telling me "online service failed".it's the servers down or it's me?i have good internet connection and everyting.

Still not working,the issue is not solved.Too pity,I spent some money on this game,and now...game is not working for alomost 2 weeks.At least you could tell me if there are some problems with SE Eu region,or something.I did all the steps,re-installed the game etc.
Dissapointing.
no avatar

pgarrigan

Windows PC

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:23 pm
"online service failed" msg appearing again. Seem to be getting this on a fairly regular basis. No prob with Internet connection as other games are fine
no avatar

Jenda

Windows Phone

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:50 pm
Hi,

out of nowhere I can't load the game. Loading stuck at 11% altough I'm certainly online.
It shows this type of error: ga.ini.gcid.400.

Despite that I'm still receiving notifications from the game (for example spy activity on my castle).

Thank you fo your respond.

Jan Lejsek
no avatar

MacedonGRE

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:07 am
Hi, my problem is that after I downloaded today the latest update, my android smartphone doesn't run the game..it just crashes.. I've already tried rebooting and reinstalling the game, I have a lot of free space in memory but it still doesn't work..my device is a Sony Xperia m5 and until this morning it was working fine so I don't think it's a device problem..please let me know what could I do.. Thanks in advance.
no avatar

iomax71

Windows PC

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:52 am
Hello
I couldn't open the game after the update. Not because of me or my pc...just didn't work as before. Then the game started but of course i've been attacked by enemies and i lost all soldiers and resources: I'd like to know, since is not my fault, if it's possible to have back, like reset to before. Thanks
no avatar

rrits

Windows PC

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 pm
After the game update/crash last night, my game keeps crashing again and again. I've tried to reinstall but doesnt change. Also, i've been unable to attack encounters if i change my squad/formation at all except the default one. It has to stay the same squads, i can remove these squads but i cannot add another, if i do it the attack does not take place
no avatar

errguro

Windows PC

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:25 am
Got kicked from the game several minutes ago and now when I try to relog from steam, or my phone, I get stuck at 77% and my shield is almost over :/
no avatar

errguro

Windows PC

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:47 am
Ok, I've changed the time of my phone, we have entered summer time tonight at the same time I was kicked so I've decided to guive it a try, and it worked :P I don't know if this was only coincidence, but I was able to relog and get a new 24h shield, only had 10 mins in the other one...

I've also restarted steam, and now it's working there too.