no avatar

Sergey Ten

Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:16 am
Gabriel from Gameloft wrote:
Could you do a http://www.speedtest.net ?:) It is a possibility that your internet speed on 3G is too low :)

The speed on my 3G modem is 4.9 Mbit/sec based on the test. Is that good enough? The speed on my Wi-Fi is limited to 1 Mbit/sec and it works. So speed is definitely not an issue ;)
no avatar

TheCard

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:20 am
Hello Gabriel
   Many thanks for helping me get sorted out with my issues, Anna from cutomer care was very helpful and everything is spot on now...well done game loft ...keep up the good work!!!.Have a great day!!!!
   Kind Regards
Daven

Kovim.cz

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:11 pm
Gabriel Please advice. I start the game, spawn the Gameloft logo and the game shuts down. shields expired, all was lost.

Hello, I sign on a new computer under my MSN account and my a current game, not moved and started a new game. can my old save the game recover and continue playing checkers. old game Kovim.cz Relam52 Location X: 290 Y: 189 MSN: admin@kovim.cz email: admin@kovim.cz send you a financial contribution for solving the problem.

Sofyanox

Indonesia

Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:10 pm
So,,,, you got the solution??
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"
If you drink water...
So,, 
The water that you drink...Audi Ihsan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
no avatar

Joe_Pesci

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:06 pm
My problem remains..see details below. No response from GL yet. My patience is really wearing thin now. Kindly, at least acknowledge that you are working on the ticket...four tickets, actually! It has been a week now. The complaint and ticket ids are below again
---
Hi Gameloft staff,
I am still unable to connect to my main castle, JoePesci. When I open MoE, it goes to my new castle instead and I am unable to find any saved games from my old castle. Here are the ticket ids: some created from gameloft support portal (12586541, 12587155), one created through the new account in-game (12593356) and one created by Victoria from Gameloft (12592521)
Please see my previous message for details. I havent been contacted by Gameloft staff yet regarding my issue and it has already been five days. I am afraid my castle would be completely empty if and when I manage to get access to it back.
Kindly help!
Thank you for your attention
regards
-JoePesci, Realm 12, castle lvl 30, Asia-Pacific Server, Leader of alliance 'M'
no avatar

Theoitetos

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:32 pm
Hello, i cannot reinstall the game. It's equal if i us SD or internal, at both more than 20GB freespace. Even the installation is not possible. It's load but than mistake 0x8007139F. Restarting the phone doesn't help. I us a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with Windows 10 Mobile. The Problem starts with the last update to 2.1.1.2. at the first day on 25.12.16 a reinstall helps but at the next day it doesn't helps.
Thank you for your help ...
Attachments
wp_ss_20161226_0002 (2).png
wp_ss_20161226_0002 (2).png (90.38 KiB) Viewed 339 times

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 pm
Hi Theoitetos, make sure you don't have any other apps at download, close your WiFi and Mobile Data connection, restart your phone and download the game using a WiFi connection. Keep us posted if this works for you
no avatar

Riff3ro

Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:19 pm
Buenas Tardes, tengo problemas para ingresar al juego desde mi notebook.
Al iniciar el juego, la barra de carga llega al 71% y me dice "Error de la conexion con el servicio online. Si el problema continúa, por favor, contacta con Atencion al cliente". Error: dl.mndt.dlc.tmo.-1.13.
En mi notebook utilizo windows 10, tengo todas las actualizaciones al dia. Nunca pude hacer funcionar este juego en esta maquina.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good afternoon, I have problems to enter the game from my notebook.
When I start the game, the load bar reaches 71% and says "Connection error with the online service. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service". Error: dl.mndt.dlc.tmo.-1.13.
In my notebook I use windows 10, I have all the updates to the day. I could never run this game on this machine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero una solucion a este problema, Saludos.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 pm
Hi Riff3ro, please uninstall the game, restart your notebook and install it again. This should fix your issue :)
no avatar

niglo30

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:38 am
bonjour gameloft ,mon jeu plante au bout de 6 pct erreur du service en ligne que dois je faire merci,j ai deja verifier la connexion,et tout ce que vous demandez en 1ere page ,et je joue sur pc,j ai deja eu ce probleme il y a un moi avec un chateau lvl 28 et je l'ai perdu lorsque j ai desinstallé le jeu et réinstallé ,plus de compte génial !!! je me suis resigner a recommencé car le service client gameloft n'est pas a la hauteur de votre renom ,mais là je ne veut pas tout refaire je n'ose pas desinstaller le jeu peur de perdre encore une fois on avancé aidez moi svp merci