no avatar

TheCard

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:35 pm
The joys of life stuck on 11% loading, watching notifications on my pc tell me incoming scout, attack etc maybe 10 days now, waited for the update thinking it would cure the issue..it didn't..as i still get notifications of my castle being slaughtered..never the less i'm patient, i am on windows 10..do you have a fix coming out for this loading error?

'' peace and love conquer all''
Attachments
11.11 MoE.PNG
screen shot loading screen
11.11 MoE.PNG (936.9 KiB) Viewed 585 times
no avatar

Pdub

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm
Same issue card on Win Phone.  stuck at 10%.  Have reinstalled,  reset wifi,  tried connecting on 4 different wifi sites, etc.  Have even let phone fully die on battery, and recharge.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:34 am
Hi guys,
@TheCard, could you uninstall the game, restart pc and then install the game again ? Keep us posted if this works for you:)
​@Pdub , could you tell us the name of the phone and if you have the game on SD card or on internal memory ?:)
no avatar

TheCard

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 am
Hi Gabriel,,, Many thanks on the advice , unfortunately uninstall then reinstall put me back at the beginning of the game, so i have restarted over, its a bit sad that my work was lost, over 70k gold, thousands of soldiers etc etc..one thing i now realise is i never went to settings and signed my account to the game, a small oversight but a high price, also i would like to add on first downloading the game and starting to play it never said how important it was to do so, maybe for future players who could come across this problem you could add something in highlighing the importance to go to settings and signing in...great game keep up the good work, sorry if i wasted your time on my question ...good luck
;)

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:03 am
Hi TheCard, in game go to Options and tap on Customer Care button. We will help you to recover your progress:) After making the ticket, share the ticket id with us :)
no avatar

TheCard

Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:56 pm
Hello Gabriel my ticket =13.3333pxID is 12537996  it would be much appreciated any help you can make for me, since downloading and starting afresh i have had no issues with the game, i tried explaining when i wrote to customer care not sure what they will understand of it ;) many thanks keep up the good work....Daven 

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:39 am
Hi, during this day Customer Care will give you the steps requiered to recover your progress :)
no avatar

TheCard

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:08 pm
All being well, i say Thanks Gabriel.. i will await the mail ;) will drop by and give you a thumbs up all being well .......
    .Daven
no avatar

TheCard

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:53 pm
hello Gabriel ...i am offered  swap from what i have now to what i had?...can customer care get back in touch with what i ask or not please...as i don't ask so much, only what i should already have, i wish end this as soon as possible
kind Regards
             Daven

Kovim.cz

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:06 pm
Gabriel Please advice. I start the game, spawn the Gameloft logo and the game shuts down. shields expired, all was lost.