Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Loading/Crash issues

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:50 am
Hi MightyMett, please contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will take a closer look into what happened with your chat
no avatar

MightyMett

Windows PC

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:50 pm
Wow... it took you 14 days for this reply? AND I already stated in my post that the Customer Care submit form did not work???? 
Impressive...
Well, I did try before to submit a ticket with Customer Care. Probably about 15 times, but the submit form did not work. I tried with 3 different internet browsers. And I know from the facebook groups that it's not just me having that issue...
Now I tried again. The first 3 times, it did not work - I got the error message as always (which I entered in my original post...). 
But on the 4th attemped it worked! 
So... where do you report errors on you Customer Care error ticket submit form? Don't tell me to create an error ticket!
This is just not good customer care...
no avatar

KoloDen

Windows PC

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:47 pm
Installing update not work. Support not work. My shield expired one hour. Bad game!
no avatar

LtD

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 pm
Last night I wasn't able to log in and refresh my shield. I lost 3M troops most T5 and over 300M resources of which ws 100M iron. Also all my merchanaries, I had 205k T5 of them got killed.I can say I am highly dissapointed, is there a way you can restore this? I tried to log in about 22:45 Cet and couldn't log in all night. When I woke up at 6 I was already zeroed. This makes me sad, I have invested so much time in this game. I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
LtD
Realm 190
no avatar

Paparra

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:37 pm
Last night I wasn't able to log in and refresh my shield because the server was not available. I lost 2M troops -many faction and T5- and 140M resources I can say I am highly dissapointed, is there a way you can restore this? I tried to log in during 2 hours about 22:30-00:30 Cet and couldn't log in. When I woke up I was already zeroed. This makes me sad, I have invested so much time in this game. I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,
Paparra
Realm 181
no avatar

OttoHall

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:28 pm
Funny, Custome care gift 3k gold - price for helaing of hurt army ( dead army not included) 30k of gold, next more than 70k for repair. Some gold for RSS and many for train killed army.
Are  you sure that 3 k for all (included attackers or players without start problem) is adequate?
Thank you gameloft for nothing!
OttoHall
realm 242
no avatar

HAMMARN

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:41 pm
hi was this all compentation we are gonna get. 3k gold, 1 3day speedup and 2 guardianpass?

no avatar

Tie

Windows PC

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:00 am
Hi

What a way to handle this issue by costumer care! The guy who attacked me yesterday, he increased his might by killing all of my troops, stole over 100 m of my resources Im loose 25M might and then received a gift 3k gold how fair is this? And what about my troops? 1.3 million gone how long to replace them?  
So am I just want back what they steal cos this is not my fault Waiting for response
realm209
Tiefight
no avatar

OttoHall

Windows PC

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 am
will anybody answer questions??
OttoHall
realm 242
no avatar

OttoHall

Windows PC

Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Why are you not comunicate? You take our money and because your failure (server crash) they was stolen. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!