no avatar

GlosVaper

Windows PC

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:02 am
Still broken on Windows, Android and iOS. I raised a support request yesterday with no response, no response on twitter either.
no avatar

zeurniet

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:52 am
Hi gameloft.

Same problem as the guys above. I get ingame and it crashes after loading the adds. Lucky to click fast enough to activate 3day shield. Happens on both android and windows device. On wifi and 4G network. Already followed all trouble shoot steps.

Plz help
no avatar

dome*-*

Windows PC

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:40 am
ho il problema che il gioco si avvia e si chiude subito
no avatar

BARTH

Windows PC

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:02 pm
Achetez des packs pour cette fin d'année !!!! mais rendez l'argent car aucune connexion depuis plus de 15 h 00 sur pc et smartphone. A quoi sert-il d'acheter si l'on ne peut pas jouer ?
La progression, le bouclier, les ressources....seront perdus alors que des joueurs n'ont pas de problèmes pour jouer. C'est intolérable car cela n'est pas juste !
Aucune information sur l'avancée des réparations également.
Client pas content
no avatar

Munchen

Windows PC

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:11 pm
El juego se cierra después de unos segundo de iniciar, esto ocurre desde el 29 de diciembre de 2018. Es una lástima que no se haya solucionado en más de 24 horas ya que puede perjudicar  el desarrollo de estrategias planeadas por los usuarios, Espero tengan al menos alguna pronta  respuesta a tantos reportes sobre este problema en este foro y en redes sociales.=14.0096pxEstoy en PC con Windows 10.
no avatar

meatpopsicle

Windows PC

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:12 pm
PainKiller8892 wrote:
I have been trying for the past 3 hours to get on and it loads, then crashes. Idk if anyone else is having this same problem. It comes at a bad time as we were being attacked, lol.

According to posts on Facebook it is affecting everyone on realm 223 and 226, not sure if other realms as well. I've messaged gameloft support several times and have been told to reinstall game (which I have) and other useless information. They won't acknowlege the scope of this problem.
no avatar

Munchen

Windows PC

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:01 am
Gracias!! por solucionar el problema. Todo en orden, Saludos.
no avatar

7elmix

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 pm
still not starting for my laptop !

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Loading/Crash issues

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:49 am
Hi 7elmix, have you tried a game reinstall?
no avatar

MightyMett

Windows PC

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:40 pm
I don't know if this is a load/chrash issue, but no other categories seem to fit.
My chat is not updating - showing posts live. After starting the game, I see old posts - in some chatrooms hours old, in others maybe 20-3 minutes. No new posts are shown while I'm online. When I restart the game, I get posts in the chat that I didn't see before, but again it's hours or half hours old. If I restart the game again a few hours later, I can the the chat posts didn't stop there and went on be fore I restarted earlier and also while I was online - it just didn't show up in my chat. Also, when I write a post, I can't see it (of course, since my chat is not live updated). But others can see it. 
To sum up: When restarting the game, I get a "log" of old posts, but not the newest. No newer posts show up while I'm online. 
I just reinstalled the game. I then saw one post I made about 1 hour earlier, that didn't show up back then, and 2 replies to that post I couldn't see before. Then I made a new post, and it worked! I could see the post :-) I made 3 additional posts and got one reply live! Thought the issue was fixed but then... I made another post, but it did not show up!!! After about 15 minutes I closed the game on my laptop and went to my secondary devide (Android phone). I could see my post and replies that had been made minutes after my post.
So, after reinstalling the game, I was actually "live" on chat for 7-8 posts, then it stopped.... No more live posts.
I'm guessing there is a "live cache" of recent posts that is not loaded in my game, but the historical posts saved in the big database (or whatever) are loaded. Then when the cache is saved in the database they show up in my chat. But - the "live cache" of posts is not shown.
My platform information (the correct laptop model was not in the list when I created the account):
Lenovo Thinkpad E570
Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.472
Game installed through Microsoft Store
I tried to create a ticket with customer care, but I get this error message when I click Submit:{"success":false,"errors":"\/opt\/data\/www\/support2.gameloft.com\/documents\/laravelfiles\/app\/libraries\/SmartphoneSupport.php, line 1072:Trying to get property of non-object"}