Lazarian

Windows PC

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:16 am
Yeah, I'm waiting too. My game progress was not linked to MSN, only to my device and I've been unable to connect for over a day now. I had to re-install the game, and now I can't access my original game. This is truly ridiculous, the time delay and waiting for weeks to see a resolution or response.
no avatar

homie69

Windows PC

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm
same here i have left numerous tickets i have had 1 response in 1 week my stops loading at 6 percent ive spend hundreds of dollars on this site this way they treat me treat me  and others alike great game but the care sucks ive tried all restarted modem tried wireless and wired reinstalled game restart pc validated files on steam restoreed my pc to earlier date and still stops at 6 percent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what else is there to do ? to get some customer service
no avatar

homie69

Windows PC

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 pm
still no response wow  this is getting frustratin what customer is there her enone i see
no avatar

Bruce Romkey

Windows PC

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:05 am
hey my game has been down for days !! Whats going on tried all my settings and connectios ... 
A little help my go a long way my kingdom will be destroyed and pilllaged.
no avatar

HCManon9206

Windows PC

Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:44 pm
In Realm 147, my account HCManon9206 is unable to login.
Getting multiple online service connection failed errors at 7%, 8%, 9%,10% and 11% and at 11% it stops loading and keeps giving the same error message... Yesterday was fine!
Pls contact me about compensation for all progress that will be lost due to the failure to be able to login!
no avatar

Luna1981

Windows PC

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:39 am
Game wouldn't upload past 11% kept telling me to check online connection which is fine. Lost my original account. I didn't link it like I should have but then again THE GAME SOFTWARE SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MANY BUGS. I spent quite a bit of money on my character progress and npw this happens...
no avatar

SRT

Windows PC

Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:50 pm
On Friday the 24th was kicked out of the game around 11pm was not able to get on. My internet  connection was at 100% even loaded Sniper Fury and played that to see. Next morning sent support a messgage about my problem no response for 3 days ( Peace shield long gone) lost 450M is rss and 1.750M in troops. CS says was not on their end and would not recover my acct.  Had the exact same issue in March at the same time even and they owned up to the mistake after weeks of complaining. Spent way to much money on this game for support like this.  Will never use Gameloft again and will put the word out everywhere to avoid Gameloft.
no avatar

James Jack Tate

Windows Phone

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:47 am
what are gameloft doing about those affected by the latest debaucle over update 25 on wndows phones and all accounts affected by this issue , i sincerely hope we all get 1 milliong gold straight away as some havent been able to log since update was forced through making game crash and only bugged forced redirect to non existent update link page , as i see lots now playing alts characters on other devies to watch ,. and we need a screenshot function other than using a phone then uploading said shots via us
if this was any other supplier they would have a fix in place overnight , or are microsoft so tight they wont pay coders to fix it having made their money form a # free game this isnt worth the stupid overpriced subs for a non 3 d mmo , i have never seen problems on neverwinter and star trek online like this , so please lofty fix the problem sort compensation so players can move on
no avatar

Gallahad

Windows PC

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:35 pm
Ok so ive had game freeze and loading issues again, Ive checked internet and thats working fine played some War Thunder with no speed or connection issues at all, this problem is happeneing more and more now, and yes ive been zero'd again, lost everything, last time this happened i deleated the reports not knowing i needed them but this time i have kept them and hopefully they will replace all lost RSS and compensate for all the lost Army, its getting harder to recover the game once it freezes, i get to about 36% loading then nothing and it disconnects, it takes ages to get back into the game and yes i have cleared all cookies and followed there guidlines as to how to log back in
no avatar

Ronaldo Pacheco Sierra

Windows PC

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:48 pm
Hola, les informo que el cliente de March of Empires presenta un Error al servicio online me carga hasta el 34% y sale el error y no me deja ingresar ya van 30 Horas de esa maner ya he seguidos los pasos basicos de reparacion como reiniciar mi router, mi PC, he desintalado el juego e instalado nuevamente pero no me ha funcionado y deseo que me colaboren con una reparacion para seguir jugando.

Gracias. 
https://mega.nz/#!f3xQFKhS!9rC4MoENWbY4 ... BT-dS0pqSE