no avatar

caitlinn_2468

Windows PC

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:56 pm
Hello after the DMK update my game will no longer start. It has been like this for 3 days now, I get the loading screen and as soon as it all turns green, the game crashes and closes. How do I fix this??
Also, if i uninstall the game will I lose all my progress? and if so, would you be able to get my account back for me, with all my levels and currency on? I have spent a lot of my own money on this game, and have been playing for almost 2 years.
Please help, thanks!
no avatar

Overmacht

Windows PC

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:22 am
It's been 5 hours and my Windows PC keeps stalling at 77% of uploading the game. My cellphone is not much better. Now that the realm war has started I'll probably lose everything I paid for ... $500 NOT COOL!!!
no avatar

Farhinur

Windows PC

Game is down for 5 hours

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:57 am
The game went down at the beginning of the RVR event on april 27th. It is still down 4.5 hour later. Many shields expired and castles are being looted while people are unable to login. My realm is 147, but many other realms are reporting the same issues.
Please, read hundreds of posts on your Facebook page and give us an update.

Thank you.
no avatar

grumpyfitz

Windows PC

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:27 am
Unable to get in game. Windows PC keeps stalling at 77% of uploading the game.
no avatar

fhom61

Windows PC

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:36 am
Why can't I get the game to load. Froze up and now won't load. I am going to lose everything again. Am getting real tired of issues everytime you make an update!!!!
no avatar

Eugenio_Veloso

Windows PC

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:33 am
Unable to enter the game for the last 5-6 hours. It freezes at 77%
please provide some feedback to know when this is going to get fixed.
no avatar

Boogie Fatz

Windows PC

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:52 am
After hours, it now only loads to 69%. It was 77%! I have spent almost $500-600 dollars on this game and won't spend another penny after being series.
no avatar

scoham02

Windows PC

Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:51 pm
I'm requesting a refund.  Credit my accounts used for this app.
no avatar

Zorjan

Windows PC

Fri May 04, 2018 10:57 am
Heey,
I can't open the game. When I try, the usual black screen with the gameloft logo comes up, but nothing happens after that. Not until the whole thing just closes half a minute or so later. I've tried to remove the game from my computer and reinstall it, but it doesn't seem to work.. What do I do?
From the minute I've bought the computer, it has been saying that "I'm owning the program", no matter whether it's installed or not. I can't remember it saying that when I installed it on my old computer..?
no avatar

r3dw0lf369

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 04, 2018 3:28 pm
I'm not sure if anyone uses a windows phone anymore, or whether it is worth investing time in the platform, but since I found this forum and since I had an issue, why not post it here.
The issue is that after your islands become a bit populated (and I mean 2 islands only) the game on my windows phone Lumia 630 became very very slow and laggy, aswell as taking minutes to load. And at some point it stopped loading. Im not sure at which update it stopped working since I took a break from the game due to lag, and when I tried to move my account to the new android device the game wouldnt open. I had to contact support and thankfully they managed to move my account to android.
Here are some screenshots:
https://imgur.com/sWjWlfN
https://imgur.com/nrfRM6p
This is after I deleted the game from SD card, then redownload it again in phone memory, It opened for a while and then it crashed again. Now it wont open at all on my windows device.

As I said, my progress has been moved, I have deleted the game from my windows phone, but just thought posting in case anyone has the same issue.

EDIT: Tried redownloading the game in SD card, it shows the same error on image 1 and 2.