no avatar

DougV

Re: Loading/Crash issues

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:33 pm
Same Issue Here. Laptop will not connect after recent Window 10 Update. Tried multiple connection sources too. I was able to load game on phome but I cannot access my account. Anyway to get account transferred to phone?  I can't get to orignal device (laptop) to get code number.

​Sure would at least like to Shield Up while problem is resolved.
no avatar

Sergey Ten

Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan

Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:29 am
Hi there. I play from 2 devices: PC with Windows 10 (with anniversary update) and Windows Mobile 8.1. Just mentioning if it is important. I do not have any issues with mobile device. On PC, however, when I am connected to the internet via Wi-Fi I sometimes need to re-start the game for several times, because the game windows shuts down while being still black. That's a bit annoying, but ok. Now, when I am connected to the internet via a mobile usb modem, the game wont start even if I re-start it for dozens of times. There is internet connection since I am able to open sites via the browser. Now if I put the same sim into my mobile and share internet from there with my PC, the game starts. I'm sometimes out of town and using my mobile is not a perfect solution since when I get a phone call the connection interrupts and I am not online in the game for the duration of the call. This is why I prefer using a USB modem. Is there any solution to my issue? Thanks.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:29 am
Hi Sergey, we know about this issue and our team team already found a solution:) Could you try to maximize the game windows when you open it till we push out the update? :)
no avatar

DougV

Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:58 am
Gabriel

​Anyway I can get a code to use on my phone. Or how can I fix this issue. 3 days and no response from Customer Care and would like to at the minimum get one of my numerous shields installed to protect my troops & resources.

​I have not linked from Laptop to Phone. Never expected this thou.
no avatar

xerxess

Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:36 pm
Hello
Today the loading was locked at 11%.
More then 3hours later, the game has load.
Finaly i was attacked and lost everything.
May I hope the restoration of my troops and resources ?
Thanks.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:23 am
Hi guys,
​@xerxess could you contact Customer Care to have a closer look at your account? During Friday there was a massive ddos attack on US and western EU server that affected many companies including us.

​@Dougv , after you make a ticket to our Customer Care an automatic email is sent to you. If you didn't receive any email, use this link : http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSo ... ction/390/​ . Scroll down and when you see "Was this information usefull" press NO. Select "Contact Form" and fill the blanks.
no avatar

Sergey Ten

Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:08 am
Gabriel, hi.

After yesterday's update I tried playing using a USB 3G modem again. Despite you ensured that the developers know about the problem and it will be addressed, still no progress.

Kind regards,
Sergey

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:01 am
Hi Sergey :)  Could you reinstall the game and try again? Keep us posted if this works for you:)
no avatar

Sergey Ten

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:37 am
Hey, Gabriel.

Well I had to reinstall, as the game was crashing upon loading to 100% even on Wi-Fi. After re-installation the game works on Wi-Fi and does not work on 3G modem. Hence, nothing changed after the most recent update.

Regards,
Sergey

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:19 am
Could you do a www.speedtest.net ?:) It is a possibility that your internet speed on 3G is too low :)