no avatar

Alessio Loris Visentin

Windows PC

buonasera, vorrei sapere quanto tempo ci impiegate a rispondere a ben 3 tiket che ho aperto.... =11ptticket è 17134972 , ticket è 17133342, ticket è 17136800. vi prego è urgentissimo, siete pregati di contattarmi per risolvere il problema di accesso del mio account.
no avatar

Alessio Loris Visentin

Windows PC

good evening I would like to know how long it takes to work my 3 tiket. =11ptticket è 17136800, ticket è 17134972, ticket è 17133342. my account is blocked and please solve my problem quickly so as not to have any losses.
I spent some money on my account and you do not answer
no avatar

Junooo

Windows PC

It's been six days and I have yet to see any actual support from the support team. Only automated messages. I have just sent a new form but have also replied many times to the automated mails in hopes that it might produce a reaction, but to no avail. How can this take so long? I am still in the dark as to what happened and what can be done, if anything.
no avatar

Langosta

Windows PC

Seems that post here is useless, weeks without anwers, but anyways, there is no much ways to reach you guys.

I have lost contact with my Castle due to an error during loading the MoE app. It is a Microsoft Store download with a Microsoft Account (not MSN) presenting a "Update Required" message where it wasn't the problem. After following the steps in the Ticket automatic response, and reseting the app and reconnected to Microsoft Account a new Castle level 1 was settled!! This is the second time I have to start from scratch again after months of investing time and money.

Even that you probably already have the problem or you wouln't be reading this post as I did, I won't recomment to anybody to invest time and avoid to use any real $ in this game until connections to your profile is definitively solved. Do your homework before because I've seen the same posts since 2016, and the game was launched in 2015, so is a root problem, not easily to be solved. I really hope you get the problem in Castle level 6 (minutes), not at level 30 (months or weeks+$) or you'll be as frustrated as me...

Understand that Gamesoft does not want to get involve in the money handling so you delegate to Microsoft Store, STEAM, Apple Store, Google Play, etc. But you don't having a simple way to reconnect to our GameplayID users after a reainstal is a really BAD DESIGN.
Understand that you try to prevent hacking but you penalize the genuine people with your present solution. Design a good solution and I would personally be your beta tester (in case you need), but this is reallyu unfair.

Customer Service is not working either, no body answer the tickets.
GameplayID: 308a01
TicketID: 17203898

A bug detected without answer
TicketID: 17163518

Previous Castle abandoned after the same problem descripted here, but I don't have GameplayID nor Ticket because I just wanted to play at that time and didn't realize this was more important than playing (like backuping your works):
Castle: Langus
Realm: 216

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Langosta, I am sorry to hear this. Your tickets will be solved as soon as possible :)
no avatar

GabrielStorm

Windows PC

with all the issues i have seen in this topic...   here is mine .    i submitted a ticket -17242760.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.  Issue remains. Can't unlink I created a new player and moved to one of the territories my alliance holds.  Thinking this may solve the issue, and i thought it did.  I was wrong.  My player -JarodSyn- has a lvl 19 Stronghold-working on lvl 20.  Had a level 17+ Royal Baracks.  10million plus might.  Lvl 7 VIP. some mid high teen lvl buildings and resources

I would really like to be able to use that player.

Can I somehow get this all back.  I have spent a fair amount of time over the last  month getting to where i am/was
Re: [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [March of Empires] [Microsoft Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress rolled back]
Customer Information:
Entry ID 107819942
Name Andrew Sisson
E-mail gabrielstorm64@xxxxxxx (edited to avoid spam)
Language English
Country United States
Platform Windows
Manufacturer Microsoft
Model Windows
Game March of Empires
Game Version 3.6.2c
Date when the problem occurred 11/29/2018
Description computer crashed... lost all progress... would like to get it all back. I am leader of [AoS] AbbeyOfSynn  

thank you
no avatar

lama.hamad

Windows PC

Please help me I have downloaded Windows and downloaded the game where I entered the email that I was playing and advanced in this game and did not get progress in the game where I am advanced in the game to level 31 and the strength of the hero 75 Please help me how to restore progress in this game
no avatar

gandeel

Windows PC

hi
Please help me in retrieving my game and progress where I have changed the Windows and put the email and download the game but I did not get the progress that was in the past was my castle 31 and the level of 75 hero and the name of hero lama and the email game hussein-hamad@hotmail.com Please help me as fast
Thank you
no avatar

gandeel

Windows PC

hi
Please help me in retrieving my game and progress where I have changed the Windows and put the email and download the game but I did not get the progress that was in the past was my castle 31 and the level of 75 hero and the name of hero lama
Please help me as fast
Thank you
no avatar

gandeel

Windows PC

Please help me in retrieving my game and progress where I have changed the Windows and put the email and download the game but I did not get the progress that was in the past was my castle 31 and the level of 75 hero and the name of hero lama   Please help me as fast
Thank you