no avatar

MightyMett

Windows PC

Link Windows to Android

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:54 am
Hi. I'm playing MOE on PC Windows 10. Login is with Microsoft account. I want to play this same player on my new Android phone. I had the player connected to my old Android without problems, but can't get it to work now. I do the following:
1. install the game on Android and launch it
2. At the end of the loading process, it asks me to login with my Play Games (google) account. I create a Play Games account and the game loads.
3. After the initial instructions/forced actions, I go to Options>Connection, then click Link Device (note: at this point I'm signed in with my new Play Games account, and the Link Device button already have a green check-mark on).
4. Select "This is my new device" and enter the code I get from my Windows installation (where I selected "This is my old device"
>>> I get the error: This device has already been linked. This action can only be performed once.
I've tried to do the following:
a. Sign out of Play Games account before clicking Link Device. Then when I click Link Device, it tells me I have to sign into Play Games first.
b. Created a new Play Games account and tried to sign in with that instead. Got the error, that I can't log in with that account, as the game data is already linked to another "Play Games" account and I have to log in with that account.
So... The game forces me to log in with a Play Games account during load. But that seems to create a Link (account/device) that I can't change to the player I'm using on Windows?
I linked my old Android device to the Windows player without any problems. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong this time?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Link Windows to Android

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 am
Hi MightyMett, I am sorry to hear this. You can try again in 12-24h to see if you are facing same issue again or you can contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will look into this :)