no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Dear Gameloft and sir Gabriel, I want to ask the status of my account (J.Gɪʙꜱᴏɴ, lvl 19, realm 46, Ticket ID: 17525744, Facebook Game ID: 10211802748609548). How long is the estimated time to recover my account...? I want to pursue the game that I like (MOE) please Gameloft Team solve my problem :( thx before Gameloft Team & sir Gabriel.
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dear Gameloft,

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:53 am
For the past three days, I have not received a response from Gameloft and for several weeks I have been managing my account at Customer Care Gameloft but there is no certainty with my account. is there something wrong with this..??? I begging help me, I really like this game (march of empires).

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Game Loft (please help me i begging you)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:46 am
Hi J.Gibson, I am sorry for this inconvenience. Our Customer Care agent will solve your ticket asap!
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Thank you very much Sir and Gameloft team, i will wait until my account returns....
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dear Gameloft and Sir Gabriel

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:02 pm
Sir Gabriel and Gameloft Team, until now I haven't received a reply and a response from Gameloft Team, why is it like this...? I have been managing this for almost one month but there is no certainty, please, take care of my account....

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 am
Hi J.Gibson, please open your game again while connected to a WiFi network :)
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Sir Gabriel, yes i do that, but still same condition sir :-(
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft Team, sir Gabriel and Mrs.Ivana I really thank you, my account is back, I'm very happy now. thx a lot and always love you GameLoft :-))

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 am
I am glad to hear this :) I am sorry for the delay :)
no avatar

WarMuZiK

Google Play (Android)

I need help also, I couldn't make a purchase so I uninstalled the game and planned to reinstall.  I never linked my game and now have lost my account.  I only wish to get a link to my account from the developers. Please help