no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Game Loft (please help me i begging you)

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 pm
Dear Gameloft (March of Empires) Help me linked my account on this email. Because i only linked on Facebook, bacause my MIUI can't update new MIUI and my google play games can't open also from xiaomi. so i only linked on Facebook. My problem is I uninstalled MOE, after I reinstalled it and tried connecting to the Facebook account that I linked my account could not be found. please very much to Gameloft, linked and save my account my account to this email (opangnoval.08@gmail.com) I beg Gameloft to help me. I've been playing this game for 3 years so I'm begging for my dear Gameloft.Name: J.GibsonLevel Castle: 19Realm: 46Level Champ: 75Alliance Name: BRO (Brotherhood)Platform: Androidr (redmi 4 prime)This my user ID (march of empires) on Facebook: 10211802748609548This my ID ticket: 17494290 Please Gameloft help me i begging to you, i dont want to lose my account, please Gameloft please..please..please help me...
[img]Penyimpanan%20bersama%20internal/DCIM/Screenshot_2018-12-29-17-16-50-006_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGHHM.png[/img][img]Penyimpanan%20bersama%20internal/DCIM/Screenshot_2018-12-29-17-16-50-006_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGHHM.png[/img]
Attachments
IMG_20190109_200753.jpg
This my castle pics
IMG_20190109_200753.jpg (630.85 KiB) Viewed 342 times

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:55 am
Thank you J.Gibson, for sharing your ticket id here. Our Customer Care team already replied to you :)
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Thank you for your response sir Gabriel. I have received the reply email and I have returned the email. I look forward to J. Gibson's account back sir, I beg Gameloft to save my account Please very much. 😭

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:54 am
Hi J.Gibson, please follow the steps that our Customer Care agent and they will help you :)
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Yes sir Gabriel I already following procedure steps from email Gameloft team. I also got a new ticket ID from that reply: 17525744. Please help me help me save my account :'( i begging you dear Gameloft and you sir Gabriel
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Sir Gabriel I already follow the steps from gameloft customer care agent, but today I did not get a reply. please check this sir Gabriel, this is my new Ticket ID: 17525744. Thank you before sir and gameloft team.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:02 am
Thank you J.Gibson, for sharing your ticket id with us. We'll look into it as soon as possible :)
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Yes sir Gabriel, they already reply my mail. I have also provided proof that it is my account. and I swear it's my account sir Gabriel. I remember the last mode of talent and equipment I used and I remember the last time I played after the Atlantis event. Please save my account sir Gabriel and Gameloft team 😭

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:17 am
Hi J.Gibson, our Customer Care agent will solve the ticket asap! :)
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Ok sir Gabriel, but today I didn't get a reply from the Gameloft team. Please sir Gabriel. Solve my problem 😭