google play id  ayushee1208
ticket ID is 16606806
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost my gamer id and progress of game

Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:00 pm
Hello, Ayushee!

Thanks for letting us know. I've just escalated your case. An agent will get back to you very soon.

All the best!
no avatar

Tayyab Wao11

Google Play (Android)

I have the same issue.
I lost my account and i did not linked it to play games.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 am
Hi Tayyab Wao11, please open the game and contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will take a look into your issue.
no avatar

Piotr Sci

Google Play (Android)

Hi everyone.
Same thing.
Lost account and progres.
Ticket ID 17178404.
I'm waiting over two weeks since I send report.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:54 am
Hi Piotr Sci, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. We'll take a closer look into it as soon as possible :)
no avatar

Gok

Windows PC

Hi, i have two ticket id’s by mistake 1st is: 17895297 and second one is: 17897513 (my apologies) yesterday we had lost our game id (i believe is the thing i need to get back into game) after linking it from mobile to our pc. Castle name OceaN in realm 193, member of [TC] alliance, level 15) After linking it to our desktop game pc and playing on it for a little while to make sure the linking was succesfull we then linked my castle to my phone so my wife can play on the pc and I play on my iPhone. my castle on the iPhone is working ok but we lost contact with hers (OceaN). Your kind and if possible urgent help would be very much appreciated please. If you need any further information regarding the OceaN please don't hesitate to ask. We had done 3 purchases already on it and have all the information regarding incase a proof of id etc is needed. Thankyou kindly. Her shield should be running out soon please advise. Regards Gok
no avatar

Gok

Windows PC

All restored and back to normal. Thankyou very much. 
Kind Regards
Gok

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 am
Now you can enjoy the game again
no avatar

Giuseppe D'Avino

Google Play (Android)

Ciao Gameloft anche io ho perso i progressi del gioco purtroppo ero convinto di aver legato il gioco a Google play ma per un errore è stato cancellato ed ora li compare un altro castello. Non posso nemmero recuperare l'user id ma ho tutti i dati in possesso sia del dispositivo Samsung collegato Google PLay id DourEagle96488 (con il castello sbagliato ) che del castello AmhelotJr regno 131 Alleanza TEU potenza 3M. Il mio desiderio è ripristinare AmhelotJr su google play DourEagle96488 oppure legarlo al nuovo cellulare android con il codice. Spero di essere stato chiaro e che mi aiutate a giocare a questo meraviglioso gioco.Grazie