no avatar

mlodzian

Google Play (Android)

Lost Play Games record

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:37 pm
Hi can anyone help me? Due to technical problem with my device I lost the Play Games record. In customer service they inform me that by logging in correctly I should receive access. unfortunately I use correctly mail and password but I don't have access to my account, my old device has stopped working and I am unable to move the game record to new device. Ticket number 15971757.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Play Games record

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:33 am
Hey, mlodzian!

I see that our agent has already responded to you with another workaround. See if that works and come back to us. ;)

All the best, Lord!
no avatar

mlodzian

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Play Games record

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm
Your agents respond once every two days, not helped. Google support sent me to you. Now logs into my account and I have an account 1lvl not as it should be 31... I have access from Windows and MNS account, on android there's 1 lvl. AND I USE MY CORECT LOGIN AND PASSWORD.
no avatar

mlodzian

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:03 am
I feel ignore by yours team... Any help from your sides  Anyone here?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Play Games record

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 pm
Hey, mlodzian!

Your ticket was transferred to a supervisor so please follow up with him, as I can no longer access it. Hope to see you back in the fight in no time!

All the best!
no avatar

GLadius215

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 pm
I am living the same problem my Google play profile has beed deleted i cant log in my accont. So did they helped you ? Any one can save my accont ?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Lost Play Games record

Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:12 am
Hi GLadius215, please contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will look into what happened with your account :)
no avatar

Coldarrow

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 pm
I tried to renew my deluxe subscription and the game froze. I restarted the game and got myself a lvl 1 castle in another realm on my linked account. I played on pc and phone the game was linked on both devices and now on both i have the same lvl 1 castle. This is messed up i contacted customer support but no answer yet. Anyone can help before i get zeroed??

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Lost Play Games record

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:48 am
Hi Coldarrow, please share your ticket id here and I will do my best to speed up the process :)
no avatar

teja3756

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:13 pm
Description In realm 54, my player id, 773495, I lost my account, please help me to recover it, if possible please renew my shield as well. Please respond quickly. My game name Teja, part of No1 alliance with might around 650M.please help me out. Ticket ID is 18545209, i am having details of bundles purchased as well, please help me out.