no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Dear Gameloft (March of Empires) Help me linked my account on this email. Because i only linked on Facebook, bacause my MIUI can't update new MIUI and my google play games can't open also from xiaomi. so i only linked on Facebook. My problem is I uninstalled MOE, after I reinstalled it and tried connecting to the Facebook account that I linked my account could not be found. please very much to Gameloft, linked my account to this email (opangnoval.08@gmail.com) I beg Gameloft to help me. I've been playing this game for 3 years so I'm begging for my dear Gameloft.

Name: J.Gibson
Level Castle: 19
Realm: 46
Level Champ: 75
Alliance Name: BRO (Brotherhood)
Platform: Android (redmi 4 prime)

This my user ID (march of empires) on Facebook: 10211802748609548
This my ID ticket: 17494290

Please Gameloft help me i begging to you, i dont want to lose my account, please Gameloft please..please..please help me... 
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Anyone there??? Please help me
no avatar

Artur Laskowski

Windows PC

ID is 17789734
I used only the microsoft account. After the reinstallation the game is from the beginning.
I did everything according to the instructions and it still does not work.
no avatar

Stephen Phillips

Google Play (Android)

Game was linked to Google play progress still lost after glitch
no avatar

Stephen Phillips

Google Play (Android)

My account was linked to Google play lost after glitch please help
no avatar

Gok

Windows PC

hello, we have bought two bundles for my wifes castle about 3-4 hours ago and when she was using them in the items bag some of the chests did not respond to use command and disappeared. We exit the game and started it again to hopefully solve the issue but can’t see any of the chests now. Could you please advise or help.
we have opened a ticket id is; 17916439 
her castle name is Ozi in realm 193, member of TC alliance, level 10 
the bundles bought were;
1- starter pack
2- basic resource bundle
if any further information needed please do not hesitate to ask
thankyou for your assistance and help
kind regards
Gok & Ozi
no avatar

angel25652002

Windows PC

i cant access my old account in realm 244 and I want it deleted but I am leader and cant get back into it I need help please someone help me!
no avatar

GLadius215

Google Play (Android)

Hello at my android phone my little brother delete my google play profiles so I cant log in my accont. I HAve my email and password but i cant joining my progress i doesnt want to start a new game pls help me or show the way.
no avatar

GLadius215

Google Play (Android)

Tickets 17962059. My google play games profile has been deleted. And i cant reach my accont. I have email password gmail accont everything. But all my progress i cant reaching. I sent custom care a email but no respond. So some one can help me ?
no avatar

Pashik_LA_LA

Google Play (Android)

Я играл в Марш Империй на платформе Windows Phone и не привязывал аккаунт (уровень замка 30, мир 254). Телефон сломался. Сейчас я играю на новом аккаунте (уровень замка 20, мир 254), который привязан к учётной записи Google Play. Также у меня есть ненужный аккаунт (уровень замка 6, мир 216), но он привязан к другой учётной записи Google Play. Можно ли вернуть мой старый аккаунт (уровень замка 30, мир 254) и привязать его к учётной записи Google Play, к которой привязан ненужный аккаунт(уровень замка 6, мир 216)?