no avatar

redawrb

Windows PC

please, i lost my progression on android and couldn't get it back, ticket : 17106850
no avatar

Piotr Sci

Google Play (Android)

ID Ticket 17140780My castle name is PeeS. My coordinate in the game. x: 60 y: 333. Realm 199. Castle lvl 18 and Champion lvl is 56. Please, help me What can be done to get me connected to my account again.
no avatar

krisnorman097@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Не могу привезать свою учетную запись к устройству!!! 180 мир 75 чемпион 778 млн. сила. Войти в замок не могу!!Свяжитесь со мной пожалуйста.имя СССР
no avatar

Tolanors

Google Play (Android)

Hi Mods, I lost my castle and sent a ticket two weeks ago so hope to check my ticket.
ticket ID is 17062212
no avatar

SoldierCyrusIRAN

Google Play (Android)

Ivana from Gameloft wrote:
Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.

1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us.

2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use the same platform (iOS/Android/Windows), you can use your MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center account to reconnect to your progress;
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/. After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

3. Just log in the game and enjoy being back on the battlefield!  :)
no avatar

Lynval

Google Play (Android)

Hi Gameloft. I lost my account this morning. Castle Name. Eljayese. Realm 93. Castle Level 31. Ticket ID 17227128. Can you please restore my account.
no avatar

Piotr Sci

Google Play (Android)

It's annoying, I sent a report about losing my account over two weeks ago. Still no answer. Automatically generated messages did not help me at all. I also reported and wrote to you.
I was not connected to Play Games on my phone, progress has not been saved anywhere.
The game automatically creates a new account, after the old one there is not even a trace. I did not write down my player ID ... I did not expect to lose my account.
Your help so far is not helpful. Zero contact with a living person ... that's how your support looks like.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Lynval, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. Customer Care team will look into it as soon as possible :)
@Piotr Sci, please share your ticket id here and I'll look into your ticket :)
no avatar

OMAR ASJNT 97

Google Play (Android)

Hi I have lost my castle its name is XxOMARxX and level 20 and hero level is 50 in Realm 93 and my ticket ID is 17309604 please I need to restore it and replace it with my new Castle  name XxOMARxX@$ and maybe exchange all items and gold from the new one to the old one please help me
no avatar

J.Gibson

Google Play (Android)

Dear Gameloft (March of Empires) Help me linked my account on this email. Because i only linked on Facebook, bacause my MIUI can't update new MIUI and my google play games can't open also from xiaomi. so i only linked on Facebook. My problem is I uninstalled MOE, after I reinstalled it and tried connecting to the Facebook account that I linked my account could not be found. please very much to Gameloft, linked my account to this email (opangnoval.08@gmail.com) I beg Gameloft to help me. I've been playing this game for 3 years so I'm begging for my dear Gameloft.

Name: J.Gibson
Level Castle: 19
Realm: 46
Level Champ: 75
Alliance Name: BRO (Brotherhood)
Platform: Android (redmi 4 prime)
This my user ID (march of empires) on Facebook: 10211802748609548
This my ID ticket 17494290

Please Gameloft help me i begging to you, i dont want to lose my account, please Gameloft please..please..please help me...