no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.

1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us.

2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use the same platform (iOS/Android/Windows), you can use your MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center account to reconnect to your progress;
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/. After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

3. Just log in the game and enjoy being back on the battlefield!  :)
no avatar

Rocko702

Ivana my device got water damaged and i lost everything in it including my gamer id on march of empires. What can be done to get me connected to my account againg. This happened over the weekend so i dont want to loose my progress not to mention all the money that i put into my castle. Can you please help me? I play in realm 84 XAX alliance by the castle name ROCKO.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Rocko702, in this case you can contact us by using Customer Care button via in game Options from your new device and tell us your realm, castle name and level, your champion level. If we will need more details we will ask you via email :)
no avatar

Rocko702

Ok so i just did what i was asked in the previous message so ill be checking back with you soon to help me get back in my game thanks.
no avatar

Delije2

I have problem to conect to my acc. I play in realm 34. My phone is broke and when i restart sistem, and install game i dont can back my acc. I conect to my android game id. How i can back my acc. Please answer me fast becose my shild expire tonight.
no avatar

JimBob2017

I deleted the app because it was stuck on loading for over a day, reinstalled it on same device. It starts me back from the beginning. My level 25 castle was logged into my google account since I started playing this game over 4 months ago. I go to settings in game and click on sign in to google play, and it says that my saved game is castle level 2!
no avatar

Özkan_E

Google Play (Android)

Already save my account in Gmail . Save despite lost.
occount saved in Gmail . Delete in the Gmail. Not recover. My character full
Attachments
Screenshot_20170623-021633.png
Screenshot_20170623-021633.png (207.41 KiB) Viewed 8482 times
Screenshot_20170623-021618.png
Screenshot_20170623-021618.png (897.07 KiB) Viewed 8477 times
no avatar

BigSmoke

I also have been unable to access my acct through a new phone since Monday. I have changed devices a couple of times before w no issue. I follow all the steps and have contacted google play.  I have sent msgs through the customer care and responded to your automated email several times. google play has sent you msgs also. No response. I was 300m might and under a 24 hr shield but now have been attacked and zeroed out. What do I have to do to get my problem resolved and might restored?? My ticket number is 13775291

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi BigSmoke, Customer Care team will solve your ticket as soon as possible :) Have a nice weekend :)
no avatar

BigSmoke

Well it's been 10 days now and still haven't heard from anyone from "cistomer care"... I've been talking to other players who have had minor issues and have seen them get responses within 1 hr.....cant imagine what I could have done to be ignored like this. It's prob a simple fix for ya. How bout we just get my issue taken care of huh? R95, BigSmoke, 300 m might, champ level 65. Ticket number 13775291.