no avatar

MacedonGRE

Google Play (Android)

The game crashes after latest update

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:52 pm
Hi, my problem is that after the latest update, the game isn't running. It just crashes. My device is a Sony Xperia m5, I have enough space of memory and it was working fine before this update so I don't think it's a device problem. I've already tried rebooting and reinstalling game and it still doesn't work. My Internet connection looks fine also as long as I can launch the game through my laptop. Please let me know what I can do to fix this problem on my smartphone. Thanks in advance .
no avatar

Ferdinand the great

Google Play (Android)

GAME NOT STARTING

Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:53 pm
"Game has stop" whenever I try to play the game I get that. I purchased gold and now is a shame I cant play it. If you can not fix it I want a refund on my money. The ingame castle name is Ferdinand and the game would not lunch since yesterday. I tried everything reinstall the game reinstall google store clearring cache etc. All other app are perfectly working.
no avatar

Mx_Triangle

Google Play (Android)

Re: GAME NOT STARTING

Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:44 pm
I have the same issue on my android S4 all other game can be read but not March of empire when i try to open Moe a big black screen appear after they send white square marked"Empires application closed" anyone have solution???? I try everything erase hidden,delete game,changing google play account but nothing to do
no avatar

Vespasian

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:22 am
I am in the same boat as well.  Tried to update, then delete, reinstall, update, etc.  The game will not start.  I can access my account from my computer, but I'm out of town Monday through Friday, which of course means I will be hit by the vultures repeatedly and my resources will basically be run down to 0.  I am not overly impressed with the current situation.
no avatar

Leonardo_Camacho

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:31 pm
Estou exatamente com o mesmo problema e so começou depois que eu atualizei.
no avatar

Mattdawg

Windows PC

After the recent update on MOE, I can no longer run the game on my mobile Android devices.  Every time I try to re-load and play the game it crashes and asks me if I'd like to send a report.  This has been a HUGE complaint for a massive amount of people.  Why would you build a game to primarily be played on mobile devices, but then force everyone to install updates that are not even compatible for phones or tablets?  The game is functioning worse and worse as time goes on.  I hope GL's developers will eventually straighten out their garbage efforts and start fixing this stuff...Unless losing customers is a part of GL's business plan.
no avatar

Mattdawg

Windows PC

Re: The game crashes after latest update

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:22 pm
Yep, same here...along with TONS of others as well.  I like how they create a game primarily for mobile use, and then force us to update to a version that's not even compatible for phones or tablets. Genius.  ::)
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

The game crashes after latest update

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Hey guys!

Thanks for letting us know. Our team is aware of this issue and will be releasing a hotfix for it in a short while. Please bear with us a bit longer and we'll see each other on the battlefield. :P

All the best, guys!
no avatar

FateOfMankind

Windows PC

Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:39 pm
Since last update I can no longer play game on my android s5...It installs and went I go to click to play it says game has stopped ...I reinstalled it numerous of times and does same thing so my google play account wont work now...please fix this
no avatar

Vespasian

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:44 pm
So here we are close to a month later with no solution, no correspondence, nothing.  I received 3600 regular lottery tickets today from customer service with no explanation as to what that was for.  And honestly, if it's for the inconvenience of not being able to play on my phone, frankly, that peace offering is insulting.  I couldn't care less about compensation, unless Gameloft has no way of getting it to work on my phone anymore.  In that case, I'm looking for monetary compensation, not game trinkets.