no avatar

Asim_Shaikh

Google Play (Android)

Linking issue

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 am
I started playing on windows phone and now bought an android phone but when i try to use the transfer code it shows error that my account is already linked whereas its not linked anywhere else, i need some serious help ive been stuck with this problem for 4 months already, im only able to play on PC

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Linking issue

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 am
Hi Asim_Shaikh, please contact our Customer Care team via in game Options so they can come with a solution for this :)

Kiritocyz

Google Play (Android)

Re: Linking issue

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:43 pm
I have the same question!And I have also contacted the customer care team  by using Chinese several days ago,but I have received no answer so far……(I'd like to know if I need to contact them by using English again)It's too inconvenient to play on my PC only……I hope you can solve the problem of the association between the PC and Android phone as soon as possible. 8-)
一位热心的中国玩家!热切期待着你的回音!
A zealous Chinese player!Looking forward to your reply!

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Linking issue

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:35 am
Hi Kiritocyz, please share your ticket id here so I can help you :)

Kiritocyz

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:40 pm
Ticket id?Are they numbers I get from Customer Care team?Customer Care team told me I could check my issue through these numbers.These number are 15269567.Looking forward to your reply.Thanks! :-*
一位热心的中国玩家!热切期待着你的回音!

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Linking issue

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 am
Thank you Kiritocyz for sharing your ticket id here. Customer Care team will solve it asap :)

Kiritocyz

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:24 am
I receive the reply from your help team,but why we players could not choose the servers by ourselves ?The problem really troubles me very much . :(
一位热心的中国玩家!热切期待着你的回音!