All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Encore Dragons Encore

Fri May 01, 2020 8:33 pm
Want to be in a clan that everyone participates? Join us please Speak English, feel free to ask questions. Yes, you can join a clan at level 25 but most aren't ready...either way if you join you'll be welcome if you are active...Come have Fun...
no avatar

TymBob

Windows PC

Re: Encore Dragons Encore

Fri May 22, 2020 8:49 pm
Yes, we are a very active Clan.

Hello! Want to be in a clan where everyone participates? If so, come join Encore Dragons Encore. If you are an active player (many of us play daily) come join us. Our chat is active and we play every clan event.

We are an English speaking clan. Ask to join and we will welcome you. Be an active player and we will promote you!
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:00 pm
Celine will promote you if you join, so when you join Please Play... brand new players get elder status then did nothing for 2 or more events and were not removed, which I think is unfair to those who worked hard...I left more because a don't have internet anymore...great Group. Do not join if you don't speak English...
no avatar

TymBob

Windows PC

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:11 pm
Trogdor, I hope your internet access problem is a temporary one and you are able to get back to DML. The clan would very much love to have you back when you are back online.

You are correct in that the clan has a few players who are coasting and benefiting from others hard work. I suspect a culling is coming soon.:-)

I will say this. I have been in a couple of clans and while I had fun, most players were inactive (45+ days), events sometimes happened, no one around to start the events, etc. I eventually left in search for an active clan.

To anyone reading this post: Encore Dragons Encore is an active clan with an active English chat. It is a clan who participates in every available clan event . If you are looking for chatty bunch of DML players and interested in lots of clan activity this clan is for you. Send us a request!
no avatar

TymBob

Windows PC

Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am
Hey everyone. Encore Dragons Encore is an active clan with an active group of players, frequent chat and regular clan event participation. If you are an english speaking active player looking for clan action consider Encore Dragons Encore. We recently purged some very inactive players to make room for you!