All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

Someone deleted my clan page topic.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:26 pm
Basically, I have a topic called For the Honor of DML clan page, and it is a page where our members can talk to us about issues, or suggestions with our clan, and tell us their absence excuse. Some members actually went onto the page to contact me, and wooly dragon, while others just checked out the clan page, and responded to the poll. Also, it serves as a way for our existing clan members to check it out and learn a little bit more about our clan. Basically, to sum it up, it is a page for our clan members to talk to us outside of clan chat, and it serves as an educational topic for our clan members. Me and wooly dragon put a lot of time and hard work into the page, checking it daily, and we have got traction on the clan page from our existing members, as said before, which is a good thing. I don't understand why it was deleted. It might be perceived that it was promoting people to join our clan, but it was really just explaining our policies, incentives, and roles. It wasn't really persuading, more so we are educating our current members about our clan. It doesn't state, " Join our clan, its the best clan in the world" The clan page does say something on the lines of, " here is a friend code, if u might want to join our clan, u don't have to, but here are the resources needed to do so." (can't give an actual quote since it was deleted) We're not saying JOIN OUR CLAN, WE NEED NEW MEMBERS anywhere in the page, but if you do find interest after reading some info about our clan then we provide a friend code, clan name as obviously in the title, for u to do so. Also, our main intention of the clan page was to create a topic where our clan members can chat to us outside the clan page while creating something that is also easily accessible and is related to the game. Originally I wanted it to be exclusively for our clan members, but that's not possible since its on a public platform. Maybe stating the quote above in the clan page made someone, don't know who, that deleted it, feel that it was advertising, but it wasn't, just to clarify. We are not advertising, the goal was to educate our clan members about the clan policies, incentives, and rules, also as a way for them to contact us. But, we had to state the following quote since it is not exclusively for our clan members so if a person that is not in our clan looks at the clan page, and seems interested, even though its just educational, then we just give them the resources to join our clan, but that is not the main reason why we created it in the first place. All I am asking is that whoever deleted my clan page topic, to please consider if possible, restoring the topic again.

I know this topic is about clans and its in discussions. But now there have been many topics in clans that have been deleted, and I don't want this one to be deleted or locked since I really want my clan page to possibly be restored.

I do not like this new change since they're deleting what they think are advertisements, and if I do create a new clan page will it be deleted again?
Clan: For the honor of DML
Clan Website: 
https://forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com/  plz check it out!
Not related to DML but check out this website as well https://blacklocustmusic.weebly.com/
Leader: Entrapta, or Digital Dragon (me)
Co-Leaders: Wooly Dragon, Slypie,  Robob, and Immadoggylovertoo
I love divine events and the dragon's delight!!!!
Clan: no minimum, fun and friendly!

Please JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: Someone deleted my clan page topic.

Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:18 pm
I guess you have to take a clan chat page to another place. This topic is for general clan discussions, not specific clan topics - that's probably why it was removed.
... a clan page, and it is a page where our members can talk to us about issues, or suggestions with our clan, and tell us their absence excuse.
doesn't sound much general imo.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

Re: Someone deleted my clan page topic.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:02 pm
Thanks soukumpi. I just made a clan website instead. Thx for the advice!
Link: forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com
Clan: For the honor of DML
Clan Website: 
https://forthehonorofdmlclanwebsite.weebly.com/  plz check it out!
Not related to DML but check out this website as well https://blacklocustmusic.weebly.com/
Leader: Entrapta, or Digital Dragon (me)
Co-Leaders: Wooly Dragon, Slypie,  Robob, and Immadoggylovertoo
I love divine events and the dragon's delight!!!!
Clan: no minimum, fun and friendly!

Please JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)