All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: CLAN ADVERTISING

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 am
There is a forum to advertise your clan, don't do it here.
no avatar

kharly85

Apple (iOS)

Re: CLAN ADVERTISING

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 pm
Hello,
It has been a very long time since I posted anything in the forums, but right now, when I have tried, for some reason, I get the message that I cannot. I have never been all that active in here, so perhaps that is why. I do not know how to change this, as I only wanted to post an invitation to likeminded folks to join our little clan. I am uncertain whether THIS message will be allowed for me to post. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.
Smiles,
Kharly

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

CLAN ADVERTISING

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:29 pm
Hey kharly85, we have an anti-spam measure built into the forum in order to keep the bots out, so most likely this is why you're unable to create a new topic on this forum. This restriction is lifted as soon as you've made 3 posts anywhere on the forum. So for example, you already made 1 post by replying to this topic. You have to make 2 more and then you'll be free to start our own topics/threads on this board. Hope this info helps.

Also, locking this topic since the purpose of OP's post was to remind people that they should be advertising their clans only in the big sticky threads at the top of this page.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.