All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

DrKMcK

Windows PC

I've been recruited to join another clan. I am tempted. However, do I lose My Chronos and the four baby dragons? Do I lose any of my coins, gems, or food?  Would I have to start all over with the ruins? How about all the dragons I have in my inventory or vault? Are my badges effected? Do I retain my breeding dens? What are the pros and cons of leaving one clan and moving to another? Help!!!
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Hello DrKMcK

You wont lose any game progress in your personal game, that includes chronos, coins, food and dragons and whatever you earned playing the game. The only thing you will be losing are your rank in the current clan(if you are leader, officer or an elder), donated history and the friends you made there. 

If you are happy with the current clan, dont change. If it is not active and you have no friends there, its better move to the new one. Anyway its your choice.

DrKMcK

Windows PC

Thank you so much for the fast reply trishkris. Losing my rank doesn't bother me. I am, however, disappointed at how often I am on and no one else is, or having no one answer a question. It isn't that the folks are unfriendly...they just aren't around much.
I have a few hours to respond to the invitation I was sent and now I have better information thanks to you. I appreciate the help.
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Glad to help. Good luck with your new clan, hope it will be a fun-active clan.

dml1aura

Windows PC

on ne perd pas on jeu juste son grade, si le clan ne convient pas à votre jeu changer est la solution pour trouver une nouvelle ambiance et collaboration de jeu
no avatar

Bastien

Google Play (Android)

Tu perd plus que ton grade