All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

culadra

Google Play (Android)

So I switched clans a couple of times the past weeks. I'm somewhat torn between staying with one particular one with friendly players but a not that good leader. So I checked out some other clans as well. I noticed that 2 players of one particular clan went in the clans were I was and advertised their own clan and then left again. First time I left my then current clan, went in with the advertised clan and told them in chat to stop doing that sort of thing. I think it's rude to go to clans just to advertise another and make people in clans leave (potentially anyway) and then leave the clan again themselves. I just think it's not good form to do that. The most ridiculous thing about it, I think, is that the 2 players I noticed doing that, are in a clan with 45 out of 50 members. So they're almost full anyway.

You want more players for your clan? Check your friend list. You can invite people to your clan from there without even having to keep leaving your clan for this rude and unwanted clan advertising in other clan chats! Stop doing that!
Tell me, what do you see?

Michael Jordan

Google Play (Android)

Yeah thats no nice behavior, luckily so far it hasn't happened to our clan.But it has become quiet difficult to find new members for the clan since GL closed the global chat in the game.Hope it will return soon.In my case 99% of the players on my friends list are very experienced high level players,so they are already in a clan.And to find a couple of new friends is also very hard without the global chat.
Michael Jordan
Recruitment code: 680 87 46
Proud Leader of Levendors
Level 133 , Top Dragons: Furnace 65***** ,Smoke 65***** ,Beatle 65*****, Fossil 65*****, Agave 65*****,Crumbly 65*****, Tesla 65*****
Android EUR