All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

For the honor of DML policies/incentives

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:08 pm
Clan Mart

Our clan will be performing a test run for this incentive (Clan Mart) and the trust policy has to be agreed upon, in order for you to participate in it. So, basically it mimics Whale Mart by instead of buying the items with coins and gems, you perform actions in order to get the items. So, let's say if you wanted a piece of gelatin, and it says to complete 3 clan quests to get a piece of gelatin, you do the clan quests and tell Wooly Dragon and I or any other certified Co-leaders, to get verified. Once you're verified, you ask for gelatin and I or Wooly Dragon will give you the prize. Keep in mind, that you can do multiple actions, which in return you get multiple items. So, keeping the same example, if I complete 9 clan quests, then I get three pieces of gelatin. But, there will be a limitation, just like Whale Mart, of how much items you can receive. Below will be the specifics of the actual incentive. ( the example above isn't going to be used) FYI, some items might not have the full amount yet. 

Gelatin 
3 clan quests per gelatin 
Only three gelatin in stock   

Strawberries 
Gift Entrapta once per strawberry
Only five strawberries in stock 

Wafer Rolls 
Chat 5 times per wafer roll ( make sure chat isn't random)
Only four wafer rolls in stock

If this test run is successful, then I will post another Clan Mart with more items.
Clan: For the honor of DML
Co Leader: Julie, lolsombrain, sylpie, and wooly
25 Members in Clan
Leader entrapta

Clan is very unique, fun, and friendly.

Please JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

I have chocolate, seven pieces. I am free to give away 5.
My clan: For the honor of DML
My status: Co-leader
Code (Andriod EUR): 247e8fd
My name (in DML): WoolyDragon
My favorite dragon is the Wooly Dragon! Also, I can't go on every day so it might take a while for me to accept friend invites, so sorry about that. If my clan is full, I apologize for that.

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

The Clan Mart will be held during the next food event
25 Members in Clan
Leader entrapta

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

There is a new absence policy that will be occuring within our clan. The specifications of the policy is that if you're planning to be absent from the clan, please tell Entrapta, Wooly, or any certified co leaders, about the reason why you were absent in advanced or when your back on DML. You're probably wondering about why is this necessary? Well, in our clan many people aren't on for a month without a reason of why. Also,we would like to know who is participating in the clan event. Your reason of tardiness will be verified and the following members that currently tell us about their tardiness before this policy existed is Julie, Slypie, and Robob.
25 Members in Clan
Leader entrapta

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

Not-Participating Policy:
We would actually like you to participate in Clan Events. Like the Absence Policy, you must have a approved excuse for not participating in Clan Events. Please notify the co-leaders or leader for the reason for absence. TO: CO-LEADERS- Notify Entrapta about the absence excuse. However, if we see you are not participating, we will give you a warning. So my advice is to at least complete 3-5 Clan Quests, if you don't summon sprites, at least donate books to anyone who needs books. Or, for Clan Race (Food Event), donate needed ingredients to anyone who needs any. Just say, "Who needs (ingredient goes here)?" This is one way to not meet the consequences of not participating in events. It is okay if no one needs the ingredient you have but we will see how any Clan Quests you did. TO: ENTRAPTA- Edit, clarify, or add or remove anything you don't want in the policy.

How to ask for books: Do you know how to see how much books you have? Great! This will be a piece of cake! Just click the green plus button and boom! Click "ask" and then in Clan Chat, you'll see that you asked for books and anyone can donate you books! (I might be wrong, I will have to check.)
My favorite dragon is the Wooly Dragon! Also, I can't go on every day so it might take a while for me to accept friend invites, so sorry about that. If my clan is full, I apologize for that.

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

Trust Policy:
The Trust Policy has to be agreed upon for you to participate in Clan Mart. If we feel like you are lying about the number of actions you do, the following consequences will happen to you. So it is best, to tell the truth.
~Warning- We will give you a warning if the lie isn't as serious. This warning can, however, develop to a more serious consequence. The warning(s) are usually (or should be) simple and understandable. Warnings are for when we aren't 100% sure if you are lying or not. Read the next consequence for what happens when it is a serious lie.
~Removal from Clan Mart- If Entrapta, Wooly, or any certified Co-leaders, are highly suspicious and think you are 100% lying, they may remove you from Clan Mart.
Also, we will verify whether you're telling the truth by reviewing member data. For example, if you want gelatin, and it says to complete 2 clan quests for a piece of gelatin. But, you claim that you have completed 2 quests, therefore we verify the chart, and it only says that you've only completed one quest, so we're going to have to terminate you from the incentive for lying. Finally, Entrapta, Wooly, or any Certified Co-leaders, will not give you the items that you forgot to ask for. For example, if I did 3 clan quests for a piece of chocolate, but I forgot to ask for the chocolate to redeem my prize, I will not get the chocolate in any future food events. But, the only situation that this rule can be broken, is that if Entrapta, Wooly, or any certified Co-leaders, aren't on and you ask for your prize. As a result, we won't receive your offer, so if you notify us that you attempted to ask, then we will restock your prize in the future event.
25 Members in Clan
Leader entrapta

jmangel01

Google Play (Android)

United States

I hope Gameloft makes a proper clan page....

Wooly Dragon

Windows PC

jmangel01 wrote:
I hope Gameloft makes a proper clan page....

What do you mean by that? Isn't this a "Clan Page"?

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

The Clan Mart will only occur if it is a food event and it starts on Wednesday. Also, a new member event, not clan mart, will be posted next clan event.
25 Members in Clan
Leader entrapta

Entrapta

Google Play (Android)

Hi Wooly Dragon!!!! How are ya?