All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

lrobinson1962

Google Play (Android)

Bullying

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:12 pm
I just want to share something that happened to me this week. I left a clan and joined another one which just happened to be a rival clan. We had a member from previous clan leave to join current clan. Little did we know they had ulterior motives. That being said, this person said mean and hurtful things to me and my clan and was immediately removed. 
This is not acceptable behavior, it's bullying. People this is a game we play for enjoyment. If you feel you'll enjoy it more going elsewhere, that's your business. It should not lead to vulgar and hurtful words to another human being that has real feelings. I'm a person not a virtual dragon!
I turned this into Gameloft and at this time unfortunately, this person is still in his previous clan. You see, he was a plant and as soon as we kicked him he went back and was accepted by his old clan. I have no doubt in my mind he was put up to this by other members as we never once had conversations as long as I was a member with him.
I'm mainly posting this to tell people Gameloft allows bullying and rude behaviors. This isn't right. We must stand up for ourselves and continue to report bad behavior until they take a proper stand against it.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: Bullying

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:33 am
no - GL does NOT allow this behaviour
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=671072#p3572228

no reason to post it twice
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec