All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Our clan generally does housekeeping between events (weekends) and opens up a couple slot for fresh active players (removing only inactive ones) the spots fill up fast and our clan is usually full again in a couple hours (assuming we accept the requests)...

What hapoens to outstanding invites when the clan is full?  Do they just get a message that the clan is full and cannot try to join?

There used to be a waiting list of players we could see and we could make room for them if we chose, even if we were already full... has that waiting list gone away?
soulFile: Level 160+
Dragons: Unique 666+ Ancient 14 Divine 47 Legendary 123 | Boss 34
Team: (100x8) Oyar Ik Ez | Koth'Ez | Taiyi Zhenren | Hathor | Hypnos | Thor Sumo | Plushie | Autumn | Lantern Skully
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~95) Join Request | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold
"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!
(Playing since 10.10.15, Clan est. 6.6.16)

SoulEaterKitty

Windows PC

I'm wondering about that too

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I think it does, though I can't be 100% sure. The reason I think it is in place, is because if I gift all of my friends (when I think I have some still backloged and waiting), then I remove someone from the friends list that has been camping out without playing, suddenly I have a new person to gift when I scroll through the list, which means they must be new because I already gifted all of the previous ones. I haven't done it in a while to see though. Probably has to be done again since we've had an update. Maybe give that a try (when you are sure you have a backlog) and you'll have a better idea if you have people still backlogged to get into your friends list?
- DML - VIP maxed, will never spend money again until the game is fixed. Spent 7600 gems on ancient chest tickets in Origin of Metals, got no chest-Ancient... (previously this + avid play would guaranantee it) appears the drop rates for ancient pieces were quietly lowered prior to (not disclosed?), never again. That's $140 CAD on half-off sale ($280 normal price), not 1 ancient to show for it.