All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Khanngayai

Google Play (Android)

Recently, I formed an alliance with much effort I was able to recruit members, hatching the eggs, I spend many hours and hours. I was happy that I created a clan of my own till when I logged in the game I was not the leader anymore and I don't understand how it's possible without my consent. I asked the player of how he became the leader of the clan but there's not an answer [ players id is SlyGoalie90262 ] is there a way to sort this out? If so, please do something about it. I don't want to spend my resources creating a new clan again. And in not happy with it. I took a screenshot too.​​
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-29-11-03-49-332_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.png
It says ... Joined your clan but I'm not the leader, he promoted me to an elder member, what?
Screenshot_2018-03-29-11-03-49-332_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.png (983.27 KiB) Viewed 164 times

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

How long were you gone? From my understanding, if you are gone for x amount of time, the vp becomes the clan leader but they can't remove you. My first clan I joined on here, the leader and coleader were MIA, so the mvp became the new leader, I eventually became a coleader but no one could remove those two dead beats. I eventually left and made my own clan and couldn't be happier with that decision. Why don't you ask them for your position back? Or write to customer service. Good luck, peace and God Bless.
Proud Leader of "DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS" recruitment code 561eb2
no avatar

Khanngayai

Google Play (Android)

I was active everytime... it's just that i don't play when I'm sleeping 😂 its ok though thanks for the concern. I've made a new clan again.No hard feelings let him have it.After all its just a game.😁

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

AMEN! Good luck.
Peace and God Bless
Proud Leader of "DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS" recruitment code 561eb2