All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

hoda

Google Play (Android)

I can't join to aclan or creat one don't know why!!
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

You need to be atleast level 25 to join a clan. And to create a clan your level must be atleast 30.

culadra

Google Play (Android)

Hoda, which level are you? Also in which language are you playing that game? I noticed that I couldn't create a clan when playing in German, which is my native language. I got some weird error message then. Something like using letters I wasn't allowed. It's been a while, but I think I wanted something like "BlackDragons" or "Black Dragons" "Black dragons". Something fairly harmless in my estimation. None of the writings worked in German. Switched to English it worked. Really weird.
Tell me, what do you see?

no avatar

Bastien

Google Play (Android)

Lv 25
no avatar

Galloss

Apple (iOS)

Hi I’m at level 90 and I have been asked to join a clan by Michaelgiles1. I have clicked OK. The next page pop up is a clan that I supposedly have already requested membership to. I keep going back to my social media page with in dragon mania and keep opening Michael’s request. I have no way of letting him know that I’d like to join his clan and not sure what to do. This same process as described above has happened twice before please help

culadra

Google Play (Android)

Hello Galloss,
some clans are open, others require a request. I guess Michaelgiles1's clan is such a clan and even though he sent a request for you to come, maybe you just need to wait until he confirms your acceptance of his request. Just my guess. Not entirely sure.
Greetings, c.
Tell me, what do you see?