All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Burninators

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:56 pm
We need daily players who know how to use chat and help each other during Quests we have a good core but need more good players...

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

Re: Burninators

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm
We won our 2nd clan event!!! 717,637 points and are number one moving to league 3... We finished number 154 in top clans level 5 now 6, when most clans are level 15. And we were not even two weeks old yet, I believe I did the right thing. Food for thought, why don't we just bring your clan over to ours, and combine the two? I'd even give the person who's clan leader co-leader!! Sounds like a good idea, don't it? Yeah, I know you all would have to start over but my clans is higher ranked and doing awesome for today we are two weeks old, she passed sapphire, their loss, got tired of supporting deaf ears, apparently they don't so the ones who wanted to be a great clan followed me!!!! The other 8 stayed along with others I brought their, their loss... But offer stands, let everyone know DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS is the place to be.
Proud Leader of "DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS" recruitment code 561eb2
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 pm
I'll make you the same offer D@ABBSTER we are level 15 bring all 13 or as many as want to come...we have more Clan Dragons available to use and don't want to give up Striker Let Carl know what you think...he can let me know

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:11 am
Sure you don't want to come join us? We now have Striker, I have 29 members actively doing clan seige, 3 are Mia, but usually participate... We have 38 members....getting ready to hit the million mark on this clan seige... Offer still stands... We are number 125 top clans and 29 in clan league...

Like my avatar, pretty kewl isn't it!!
Proud Leader of "DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS" recruitment code 561eb2