All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS (WINDOWS)

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:10 pm
TIRED OF SUPPORTING DEADBEATS? COME JOIN DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS. We might be new but we are striving to be one of the best clans on Dragon Mania while having fun. Started #5276 and varies from month to month on top leagues, in 140s but high as 125... but number 16 in clan leagues after last event. VERY ACTIVE LEADER WHOS MVP OF PRIOR CLAN 90% OF THE TIME, LEVEL 101, VIP, MVP...

Not afraid to remove Freeloaders! Looking for ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY!!! IF YOU WANT TO STRIVE TO WIN, COME JOIN US!

Use recruitment code 561eb2
Proud Leader of "DIVINE ENCHANTED LEGENDS" recruitment code 561eb2
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Re: AWESOME NEW CLAN

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 pm
Carl tried and Tried to get you guys to come to Burninators...we've go a couple who score 10K in events..need more players

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

Re: AWESOME NEW CLAN

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:43 am
I wanted to give my old clan a chance. I did and I deleted deadbeats. We actually had 22 Active members... Out of 41... Got tired of supporting them plus a clan leader and co-leader MIA, and they could delete clan if they wanted. So, I decided to try and make a new one and maybe they would join, the 8 who were active stayed. Their loss. I started at #5,276. Am level 5 and we are number 140 in Top Clans and most everybody is level 15. We have won our first event, first place and have scored over 350,000 points, I, myself, scored 200,000+ and also won our second clan event. I believe I am going to have an awesome clan. I do not support free loaders. And I will remove them. I think I did the right thing. Nothing against Burninators... You can all come join us... Level 5 clan top clan number 140!! I think that is fantabulous and only been open for a week and a half!!!! And where are you ranked? Have Merry CHRISTmas, peace and God Bless.
no avatar

Sunilsavi

Google Play (Android)

Re: CLAN SEEKING ACTIVE MEMBERS

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:30 am
Add me in your clan

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

Re: CLAN SEEKING ACTIVE MEMBERS

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:01 am
Am on windows phone ... Divine Enchanted Legends ic you are able to search feel.free to join.

D@ABBSTER

Windows Phone

Still have room for ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY!! We are friendly, and you must friend ALL members, gift, participate in daily quests and clan event participation is a Must! Am not afraid to remove free loaders. Come join a clan who's new but moving up and striving to be one of the best!