All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Orionirico

Google Play (Android)

Why don't you want me to join you?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:54 am
Title. I have never joined a clan because every time I send a request to join a clan, they just ignore me, I tried several clans and I have no feedback from them. I know I'm level 29 right now, but I'm not new on this game, last account I was lvl 69 and I remember that nobody wanted me to join a clan, also, I am processing very fast in the game.

Does anyone know what's the reason for that? As I said I've never joined a clan, not because I don't want, I just didn't have the chance. 
By the way, if someone is reading this and want me to join you I am an Android user and I'm from Spain, but I have no problem to communicate in english, I know it's not the best english, but I can express myself.

Cheers!

De_Ca

Windows PC

Re: Why don't you want me to join you?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 pm
Hello Orionirico,

I would just like to point out first that you have Windows PC selected as your game platform but you said you play on Android. Might be less confusing if you change it to one of the Android options...unless you also play on Windows PC?  ;D

I can't say why no one will accept your join request. Even if they have point requirements they should let you join to see if you can meet the quota. Especially if they have several slots left. What kind of clan are you trying to join? Have you tried the DML groups to look for a clan? I usually see Android clans looking for members there. You might also try joining before Monday. Some clans don't accept people after the clan events start.
Leader of Singularity Engine - Win EUR      (Recruitment code: af2139)
247 Dragons collected                     https://www.facebook.com/de.ca.509
Clan info: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2124&t=490456

Orionirico

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:57 am
De_Ca wrote:
Hello Orionirico,

I would just like to point out first that you have Windows PC selected as your game platform but you said you play on Android. Might be less confusing if you change it to one of the Android options...unless you also play on Windows PC?  ;D

I can't say why no one will accept your join request. Even if they have point requirements they should let you join to see if you can meet the quota. Especially if they have several slots left. What kind of clan are you trying to join? Have you tried the DML groups to look for a clan? I usually see Android clans looking for members there. You might also try joining before Monday. Some clans don't accept people after the clan events start.

Thank you for answering! I didn't even see that I had Windows PC on my profile wtf, thank you for making me realize about that! Also I really appreciate your tips, I would really like to join a clan. :3

EDIT: I forgot to answer your question XD I'm trying to join clans with 20 slots left and whose clan's names are in english, because I can't join french or german clans and I saw a lot of them and still nothing, I wait for days and I achive nothing q.q

De_Ca

Windows PC

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:02 pm
I see. I'm just asking about the types of clans because there are a lot of small clans started by players that don't/can't put time into actually being a leader because they don't realize the time it takes to do it well. And of course, there are a lot of dead clans which are usually smaller as well. If they don't actively advertise somewhere it will be a gamble whether they are active or not.

When I started my clan I made banners, sigs, description of the type of clan, was online a lot because there weren't any co-leaders or officers to accept new members for the clan back then, etc. So if the clan is worth joining there will be someone around to accept you. You either dodged a bullet with a dead clan, elitist clan, or clan that posts requirements but doesn't give people a chance to meet them. Or at least it sounds like it to me.  :D

Another option is to just spam requests or look for open clans and then if they are not active enough use the clan event standings to find a higher performing clan and try to join it.

Clan search is a bit limited when it comes to finding clans by roster numbers or score.  :(
Clan info: 

Orionirico

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 am
De_Ca wrote:
I see. I'm just asking about the types of clans because there are a lot of small clans started by players that don't/can't put time into actually being a leader because they don't realize the time it takes to do it well. And of course, there are a lot of dead clans which are usually smaller as well. If they don't actively advertise somewhere it will be a gamble whether they are active or not.

When I started my clan I made banners, sigs, description of the type of clan, was online a lot because there weren't any co-leaders or officers to accept new members for the clan back then, etc. So if the clan is worth joining there will be someone around to accept you. You either dodged a bullet with a dead clan, elitist clan, or clan that posts requirements but doesn't give people a chance to meet them. Or at least it sounds like it to me.  :D

Another option is to just spam requests or look for open clans and then if they are not active enough use the clan event standings to find a higher performing clan and try to join it.

Clan search is a bit limited when it comes to finding clans by roster numbers or score.  :(

I see, I didn't know that accepting a request would be that quick if there's someone that can accept new members. I used to wait around 3-5 days to send another request to another clan, I think I'm going to spam requests now until any clan accept me as you said.

Yea, I think they totally should improve the clan searching system, would be great to send a bunch of requests at a time.

Thank you again for answering me! ^^

De_Ca

Windows PC

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 pm
Yeah, the clan tab gets the red/white "!" on it and when a leader, co-leader or officer goes to the clan screen the roster will have the same "!" showing someone applied(if it's join by request). It shows up pretty quickly, maybe after a few minutes because of server activity, so they could accept before you even log off. There's no reason someone can't respond within 24h if they are active.

You're welcome. Hope you get one soon. ;)
Clan info: