All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

alias4ever

Google Play (Android)

Fun, Friendly, & More Laid Back Clan...

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:12 pm
I am the leader of a FUN and FRIENDLY laid back clan. A lot of clans out there expect you to do thousands of recipe points to stay in the Clan but not ours.  :D  We only expect you to participate and get 1,000 recipe points in each event to stay in the Clan.  :)  Of course donations always help or more points if you want.  ;)  We always end up in 1 through 3 place in the overall event.  :D  If you are interested send us a request to join.  We are Amigos Locos.  We are Android EUR and mostly English speaking but have members that are fluent in Spanish and French as well as a few other languages.  So if you are interested we would love to have you!  ;)
no avatar

TakamaNoHara28

I am very interested in your clan.Im relatively new to the game and i would love to learn from an environment that isn't so intense as the others. I would love to join the clan but I just need to learn what a 1,000 recipe points is. But thank you in advance if u accept the request.
no avatar

alias4ever

Google Play (Android)

TakamaNoHara28 wrote:
I am very interested in your clan.Im relatively new to the game and i would love to learn from an environment that isn't so intense as the others. I would love to join the clan but I just need to learn what a 1,000 recipe points is. But thank you in advance if u accept the request. 

Well come join us we'd love to have you. :-)
no avatar

TakamaNoHara28

Can u tell me how to join a clan. Specifically your clan
no avatar

alias4ever

Google Play (Android)

TakamaNoHara28 wrote:
Can u tell me how to join a clan. Specifically your clan

If you go into the Clans on the game it gives you the option to search for one. Just search for Amigos Locos and send a request to join and I'll accept it. :-)

You also need to be level 25 at least in the game. ;-)
no avatar

TakamaNoHara28

Alright I appreciate it. I will send a request to the clan when I reach level 25. Thanks
no avatar

alias4ever

Google Play (Android)

TakamaNoHara28 wrote:
Alright I appreciate it. I will send a request to the clan when I reach level 25. Thanks

You're so very welcome. I'm excited to have you in our Clan and hope you get to level 25 quickly and speedily. :-D
no avatar

diana1971

6efbe38Mi codigo necesito amigos