All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

TymBob

Windows PC

Re: Encore Dragons Encore

Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:58 pm
Hey everyone. We are still here and looking for active players. Lots of chat activity and a solid core group of players. If you are finding you are in an inactive clan and looking for more action come join Encore Dragon Encore! Spots are available. Join up now!
no avatar

TymBob

Windows PC

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:00 pm
Come Join Encore Dragons Encore!

We are an active clan looking for active players. Lots of chat activity and a solid core group of players. If you are finding you are in an inactive clan and looking for more action come join Encore Dragons Encore! Spots are available. Join up now!
no avatar

Diarist

Windows PC

Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:42 pm
Good day!I am recruiting for the clan Strength in Distance.We are a quiet but active clan.We need members that can spare some 
of their gameplay time on completing clan tasks.More so when we are participating in clan events.
Even though we are playing for fun,we win events.
You need help,you will get it.From America to Africa,from Africa to Europe,from Europe to Asia and from Asia to Australia.
You understand English?We want you. Join Strength In Distance
no avatar

Dragon I.

Windows PC

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:02 pm
Hola bienvenidos a Clan Moratalaz.
Busco jugadores que sean más o menos activos. Habla español. No pido mucho.
Únete. Una se siente sola.
Código de amigo 504628.
Aunque todos se han ido del clan no soy mala persona. La mitad los elimine por inactividad de varias semanas y la otra mitad por no participar es los eventos del clan (en los cuales no pido tanto)
no avatar

mchaumont

Windows PC

Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:26 pm
Join Dragon Lair
We are a friendly, laid back group. We are an English speaking clan but are open to anyone. No stress or pressure just relaxed fun and chats.
no avatar

Bluewaverunner24

Windows PC

Hello, we are a new clan that is looking for nice people to join us. At the moment we only have 2 members. Our clan is called Rainbow Connection. If you would like to come to a place that is totally stress free, no drama, no pressure, no quotas, a place that we will teach you tricks and Tips in the game to get the best possible game experience, then please consider joining us. I have been in the Top clans and there is just too much pressure and all the fun is taken out of the game so that is why I decided to form this clan. You don't have to spend any gems, or spend heaps of hours playing every single day, you just play when you can or want to, and most importantly have FUN. I hope that this will inspire some nice people to join our clan. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

This is the discussion section.
There is a clan section for recruiting according to platform and server here:
viewforum.php?f=2124
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 734 unique dragons/  Lysk, C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 734 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

Bluewaverunner24

Windows PC

I had no idea. Thank you.

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:24 am
DARK MAGIC DRAGONS
WIN/EUR - We have Feather!
International, mostly English speaking
Were are a friendly drama-free clan for adults only. Please be level 100+. We do make exceptions and mentor players. Apply to join.

Please contact me through messenger and you can find me at: https://www.facebook.com/panther1035

[attachment=0]DMD8.jpg[/attachment
Attachments
DMD8.jpg
DMD8.jpg (90.02 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Dragons - LVL 95 all 8* Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
561 unique dragons
Playing 2 years
no avatar

Miagon la meute de loups

Windows PC

Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:39 pm
la meute de loups!
Our global clan is looking for active fun players.
Wanting to recruit growing members and officers!
Very active clan playing with teamwork - the strength of the pack.
Participating is a must in Clan Events and Power ups!
Active player?
Windows eur?
Join us and have fun!
My player code: 8c56e1
(We definitely understand life and family comes first - so if your busy or something! Just let us know.)