All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

hd98flht

Windows PC

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 pm
Hello new players to DML :-) Are you ready to join a clan??? The Warlords is an English speaking Top 100 clan with no point requirements. All we ask is just participate by making 1 recipe per race, a very easy thing to do :-) . We are a fun loving and helpful clan that will assist you in your gameplay and advancement in level. Players from around the globe are welcome here as we already have them from Estonia to California, USA to Brasil. Someone is always playing to answer any question you may have :-)
Clan Leader of the Warlords and avid DML fan :-)
no avatar

BigJohn4562

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 pm
how do you join a clan?

De_Ca

Windows PC

Fuel the Singularity Engine (Win EUR)

Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 pm
🌟🌠🌌Singularity Engine🌌🌠🌟

Very active level 15 clan of 45 members in the Top 70 looking for more that play regularly! We do not have point quotas, just enjoy playing the game. But we do expect everyone to show up for clan events and contribute. Freeloaders and inactive players are not permitted to stay.

Environment is very welcoming and no pressure. Clan events are very lively. Image

Members currently in the clan are from Hungary, Venezuela, Russia, Netherlands, UK, Estonia, US, ME, Belgium and Germany.

We have Chip, Ruptia, Striker and Gravelis unlocked.
Amoura 13/14, Brimstone 13/20
Leader of Singularity Engine - Win EUR      (Recruitment code: af2139)
247 Dragons collected                     https://www.facebook.com/de.ca.509
Clan info: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2124&t=490456

soukupmi

Windows Phone

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:22 pm
The 36 members of Angel Power are again looking for some active players (top 50 clan with only 36 members? Yep, that's us).

We're a mixture clan with English and German as chat languages having a great time together.

You don't need to be a level 70+ player to have fun with us in the events to come, but you should have three dual dragons to do short breeding and preferably 3 hatching places.

So if you share our passion for the game join our team - all members are looking forward to getting to know you.

=======================

Die 36 Mitglieder von Angel Power sind wieder bereit für neue aktive Spieler/innen (Top 50 Clan mit nur 36 aktiven? Jep, das wären dann wir.)

Wir sind ein bunter Haufen mit Deutsch und Englisch als chat Sprachen und viel Spaß gemeinsam.

Du musst nicht Level 70+ sein um mit uns Spaß bei den Events haben zu können, aber du solltest drei Dual-Drachen zur schnellen Züchtung besitzen und möglichst 3 Brutplätze haben.

Also - wenn du unsere Begeisterung für das Spiel teilst einfach bewerben. Alle Member freuen sich darauf dich kennen zu lernen.
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 21.1.2015
Top 35 Clan: Angel power (40/50)
- active players highly welcome

bansheeat

Windows PC

Vienna

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:14 pm
The Clan The Titan Warrior Kings is looking for members. We are an open Clan, when you join it would be appreciated when you help in the Dragon Race and Clan Siege. 
​English and German spoken.
Attachments
Clan.PNG
Clan.PNG (278.48 KiB) Viewed 153 times
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
no avatar

Zad

Windows PC

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:08 pm
Clan: Uroboros
Languages: italian and english 
A new born clan for all newcomers to the game. nothing required, only to play in company and with no worries :) all are welcome.
no avatar

Queasy_Diamond

Windows PC

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 pm
Hallowshade ~ level 15 clan looking for active members who like to participate in (and win) clan events! We recently purged inactives and want to fill those spots with members who want to play. We have a good friendly group of around 25, active leadership, multi lingual, but mostly English in chat. We don't require minimum points, just that you participate to the best of your ability. We have a very stable standing in clan league 4, and aiming for 5 when it becomes available to us. Level doesn't matter, it's activity that counts for us.

De_Ca

Windows PC

Fuel the Singularity Engine (Win EUR)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:54 am
🌟🌠🌌Singularity Engine🌌🌠🌟

Singularity Engine is a level 15 clan with room for more members that are active and are looking for an active environment. We have been consistently in the top 60 for several months now. Currently 55th overall without any quotas. Everyone is easy to get along with.  ;)

Members currently in the clan are from US, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Greece, Pakistan (and other ME), and Germany.
We have Chip, Ruptia, Striker, Gravelis, Amoura and Brimstone unlocked.
Kutter 2/20

We have a Clan FB group with tips, strategy, clan details, and calendar to track members being away when notice is given. It also augments the in game chat since we use it to share pictures and other interesting or helpful info including how-to pictures when it may be more beneficial.
:D
Currently, players inactive for 4 weeks are removed if no notice was given. If we are full when you search for us, check at the end of each event. I do the inactive removals just before the end of the current event so the free loaders don't get any end rewards.
p)
Leader of Singularity Engine - Win EUR      (Recruitment code: af2139)
247 Dragons collected                     https://www.facebook.com/de.ca.509
Clan info: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2124&t=490456

zanham

Windows PC

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:46 pm
join meeee :)
Hi I am looking for active people who play regularly and play as part of the team by participating in clan quests to help clan level up... I have progressed to level 9 fairly quickly.... English, Urdu, Hindi, and others all are most welcome :)) my Clan is very active clan please join me i am waiting for you :) Thanks ... Please Search for Zanham Universe 786

Recruitment code: aca31c
no avatar

Cheyenne_Schiml

Windows PC

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 am
Corpse Harvest is looking for anyone of any level to join their ranks. It is a fairly new clan and only has one other member, but I am very welcoming and promise you'll have fun at Corpse Harvest
Recruitment code: bae124  ^-^