All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

Rares_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:31 pm
Hello everybody,

This thread will be dedicated for the Dragon Lords that are playing on Windows EUR.

1. Post your clan's name and a short description of who you are and what types of players are you looking for to recruit.

2. Post your language (any language vs. international)

3. Tell fellow citizens of Dragolandia why it is your guild they should join in :)!

Good luck and have fun!

-Rares
no avatar

Freya23

Clan "Les Spartiates" - Windows EUR

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:06 pm
Bonjour, notre clan est actuellement à la recherche de nouveaux membres assez actifs de préférences ;)

Hello, our clan is looking for new players who play regularly ;)
no avatar

felcy

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:23 am
a) i am a regular player. add me in

John_Karlsson

Windows PC

Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:26 pm
Join the clan High Council of Dragons!

We are looking for active players, daily is preferred so that we can complete the quests faster. Anyone is free to join though and there's plenty of room at the moment.

Any language is ok, we would like players to join from all over the world, however it is best to at least try to keep it English in clan chat so that noone feels left outside.

Join this clan for a good and friendly clan experience, for example you can get breeding tips in the clan chat!

Join now so you don't miss the 250 clan coins for an almost completed quest!
Server: Windows EUR
Clan: High Council of Dragons
Main team: 80 Firestorm (4*), 70 Snowman (4*), 50 Empress (4*)
no avatar

MattsGirl27

Re: Clan

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:06 am
Hello, I also play regularly
no avatar

lurraine

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm
hi. I need warriors to join me in my clan 'CLAN DRACO' I play multiple times a day and have almost got to level 2 on my own, but would really like some company.
no avatar

mmg09m

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm
Come join the Angry Drgaon Alliance. I am seeking strong memeber that have a fire to win. I want to be among the top clans in every event. I know with your help we will make. All are welcome. However, you must be able to deliever. Join a clan we there will gifting every day and let grow and win together.

John_Karlsson

Windows PC

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:17 pm
If you are looking for a clan I advise you to join High Council of Dragons. More information can be found just a few posts above this one.

Join now and get ready for a great experience! (As well as 250 coins from our current quest).

hawkeyethefuzzball

London, England.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 pm
I've been working in a small clan I created with a friend called Thunder Claws for some time now, and I'm looking for extra people who would be willing to join. Its a completely open level 3 clan and any requests can be met. We'd love it if some people decide to join!
Attachments
TC.PNG
Screenshot of our clan.
TC.PNG (675.12 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
Dragon Squad 2k16. Proud founder of the Thunder Claws clan. The Slam Dunk is Kobe, our mascot.
Image                                                                                                                                  Image

John_Karlsson

Windows PC

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 pm
High Council of Dragons looking for more members. We are a friendly clan welcoming everyone. If you want help in the game or just don't want to feel lonely, this is the clan to join!

We speak English in the clan chat so that everyone understands, however people are welcome from all countries.

Join now!