All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!
no avatar

John_Rambo

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:29 pm
Hello. Windows clan: UAteam
74 level. Daily.

Friend code: 0bb1b
Free food, energy and money.

Welcome.
no avatar

Mateusz_Wie

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 pm
im play regular

De_Ca

Windows PC

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:04 pm
Please join Singularity Engine! Only requirement is to actually play the game. Do clan stuff, do solo stuff. Also! Since GL made a horrible search function you will be pleased to know that Singularity Engine has a unique name that is easy to find when searching clans! In fact, it is the only one that shows up searching "Singularity" afaik!  Image

I play all the time(keep it going at work Image ) and gift everyday. New players definitely welcome. Also, very active on http://www.bernapol.eu/dml/dml_breed_calculator.html. (@SentientAlgorithm)If you don't need a clan you can always use my code: c6cca. I'm level 86 with almost 140 dragons and in Dragonscale Leagues 1 and 2(back and forth) if that matters any.
Leader of Singularity Engine - Win EUR      (Recruitment code: af2139)
316 Dragons collected                     https://www.facebook.com/de.ca.509
Clan info: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2124&t=490456

no avatar

bærtfrid

Windows PC

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:23 pm
i need people for my clan the blueberrey level 4 
  ​we are 4 people in the clan but im the only one playing so if you play mor than 1  pr week you are welcom im wery aktiv and play mor than 1 pr day so im a good clan member
no avatar

bærtfrid

Windows PC

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:25 pm
Mateusz_Wie wrote:
im play regular

​join my clan the blueberry

no avatar

Katalin_R

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:23 am
Hello all!

Our international clan 'Alföldi Patkányok (HUN)' is looking for active players. We are level 15 and in dire need of enthusiastic dragonlords. :) If you are a team player, join us and let's have fun together!

Cheers
no avatar

Burninator

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 pm
Hello we are Burninators...looking for active members who when they need help use the chat feature...do what you can to help with Quests...Make your Dragons Strong First and help when you can...we are a laid back group come have fun...we are getting Stronger every day...
no avatar

Pedroctbus

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:57 pm

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 pm
The Clan The Titan Warrior Kings is looking for Members. Feel free to join. Englisch and German spoken.
Attachments
Clan.PNG
Clan.PNG (263.1 KiB) Viewed 390 times
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.81 7 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Planet, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Prairie, Wolf, Agave, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess
no avatar

webman84

Windows PC

Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 pm
If you're looking for a great progressing clan who is all inclusive and ultra friendly, I recommend Singularity Engine.  You can expect a friendly, judgement-free atmosphere, generous gifting from clanmates, and proactive support in all facets of gameplay.  Our clan leader, De_Ca, really promotes helping others above all with no unrealistic expectations except one, have fun!!!  I've found a home here at Singularity Engine, and my dragons couldn't be happier.  Come check us out, you'll be hooked.

Web S.