All things Clans, post your Clan recruiting HERE!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: Advertise Clan - Windows EUR

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 am
The members of Angel Power are again looking for some active players.

We're a mixture clan with English and German as chat languages having a great time together. We also have a FB page with tips, tricks and hints where we also exchange ourselves.

You don't need to be a level 70+ player to have fun with us in the events to come, but you should be able to bake 10+ recipes, summon 15+ sprites and preferably have 3 hatching places.

So if you share our passion for the game join our team - all members are looking forward to getting to know you.

=======================

Die Mitglieder von Angel Power sind wieder bereit für neue aktive Spieler/innen.

Wir sind ein bunter Haufen mit Deutsch und Englisch als chat Sprachen und viel Spaß gemeinsam. Wir habe auch eine eigene Facebook Gruppe, wo wir Tipps, Tricks und sonstige Kniffe austauschen.

Du musst nicht Level 70+ sein um mit uns Spaß bei den Events haben zu können, aber du solltest 10+ Rezepte backen und 15+ Geister beschwören können und wenn möglich 3 Brutplätze haben.

Also - wenn du unsere Begeisterung für das Spiel teilst einfach bewerben. Alle Member freuen sich darauf dich kennen zu lernen.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

Alina Of Armania

Windows PC

Re: Looking for Clan? Burninators level 15

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:15 pm
I really need a clan. I can help out with whatever you need me to and do what ever you ask me to do. Please. I am just really desperate for a clan. Would it be okay if I joined yours???
no avatar

Raven Stefano

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:53 am
Hi I'm CJ & leader of the League of Legends clan. I have recently taken over this clan & it's not doing so well. I'm looking for new active members, those that are interested in helping me run the alliance. I need co-leaders & officers to help me. I'm an active every day type of a leader & will help anyone that I can. I've been playing noew for over 4 years now. Come join LoL. Leave me a note here & I'll respond. My clan is open & anyone can join.
no avatar

Phyllis wiley

Windows PC

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:09 am
ImageImageNAME OF CLAN Sweetalabama  
sever windows 10 EUR 
language is  any 
Hi am Phyllis  clan owner of sweet Alabama 
Sweet Alabama is more than a clan we are a team that help each other  
looking for fun and active players   who love to play DML   and make god friends 
we are friendly Clan  looking to grow   so come on over and join us I am the leader of it  
BECAUSE WE ARE HUNGRY TO WIN AND and enjoy playing the game so come  on over join us at sweet Alabama all are welcome     so   we are a clan that loves to make each other laugh   and have fun  and welcome everyone from all over the big world so come join usImage

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:42 am
Clan Devilspawn is looking for active Players. No pressure in the Clan Events, just participate.
Glad to hear from you soon, German and English spoken ;)
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Member of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.81 7 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Planet, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Prairie, Wolf, Agave, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess
no avatar

Luke1501

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:16 pm
Clan : VIP Pinguine 🤗 🇩🇪
no avatar

Phyllis wiley

Windows PC

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:45 pm
Name of  clan Sweet Alabama  
sever windows 10  eur  
language  any  
Hi am Phyllis   owner of this clan   and we are looking for fun and active members all are welcome  
come and help us win   and  we say welcome to  from all over   come and join us make good friends   
and help win and make good friends  and help us grow    So what you waiting for waiting for you  
so come on over  
God bless you   Hope to see you
Attachments
67800906_10219493804436491_3845085861339201536_o.jpg
67800906_10219493804436491_3845085861339201536_o.jpg (102.18 KiB) Viewed 131 times

Vashti

Windows PC

Ethereal Dragons needing members

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 am
Ethereal Dragons is looking for new, active members. We are currently open. English speaking, windows EUR, age 18 or older. Must participate in clan quests. Help out and be nice and respectful to other clan members. Come join us and have fun!  Active members will be promoted. My friend code is 2fab68
Attachments
ethereal dragons.jpg
ethereal dragons.jpg (53.6 KiB) Viewed 17 times

Eerakcaz13

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:41 am
I am Eerakcaz X leader of Clan Pooka.

Eur ~ Gold server

Language - Primarily English

Clan description is in the picture

Level 13 - League 2
Attachments
DML CLan.jpg
DML CLan.jpg (205.48 KiB) Viewed 117 times
no avatar

SueW62

Windows PC

Freetime Dragons Clan

Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:01 pm
If anyone is looking for a good clan, check out Freetime Dragons Clan.  We are a collection of good players that have lives beside Dragon Mania.  We work everyday but are not fanatical.  We expect people to work in Clan fights but do not have a points requirement.  You can talk or not and we are helpful when asked.  We have many clan dragons already opened for use but need more new people for support.